Weekend Plans

have a fab one - I was hoping for a large one this weekend, but Phil is now sniffing and coughing and wheezing and I believe its my turn to play Nursey and administer first aid and TLC.... :lol::lol::lol:

have a fab one - I was hoping for a large one this weekend, but Phil is now sniffing and coughing and wheezing and I believe its my turn to play Nursey and administer first aid and TLC.... :lol::lol::lol:

He might still give you a large one Pups!

Taking an old girl friend to the Criterion Grill for a belated b day Dinner tonight! Never neen, the Dining Room looks amazing!

Tomoorow day, gym, chill etc! Got my man Ju coming over for Dinner! Then...

Ministry, got 4 friends playing at the Rulin night!! Back in the day that line up would have rocked, and rammed the House! Will be interesting to see how many Folks show up!!

Sunday, drag myself out of bed, heading to Spurs V Newcastle!!

Friday - SecretSundaze in Moscow @ Solyanka :D Giles Smith & James Priestley residing 8)

Saturday - The missus wants me to go to some event (gallery opening?) connected with the Moscow Photography Biennale. Later - The Most for the Russian Fashion Week pre-party with Soul Avengerz. Might check out a new club called London later on or else Rai for Andrea T.Mendoza.

edit: Just found out Ame is here on Saturday... not sure how I'm going to work this out!

Sunday - Afternoon visit to SportLand for some football. Hopefully make some progress in cleaning up our disaster of an apartment.

Have a good trip Russ!

Last edited by a moderator:
This afternoon A few beers near the office during lunch and decide whether to come back to work or not.

Tonight - Got my little boy staying so race home to see him and my little girl . Got a mate staying over so few drinks and bits and bobsetc and argue over cr@p all night. Usually over the fact he thinks Aston Villa are better than West Ham and I think exactly the opposite well I think they are both sh1te! Usually resolved by the dance mat!

Tomorrow - missus getting her barnet done so me and me mate taking kids to kidspace then to Frankie and Bennys for lunch. Get a few bets on and home for bit of Soccer Saturday. Got an engagement party Saturday night so few drinks etc before hand. Should be ok as at my mate's bar so I can just go and plop up with him.

Sunday - Swimming with kids if not gym. Then chill out for day with footie and a roast at home and maybe watch couple of movies. Who knows???

Tonight - drinks after work with the work mob, we have had 4 bdays this week so its a celebration so to speak. starting at one of the many pitcher and pianos in London then onto some new bar called 1920 never been but looks good. we have pool tables booked but sadly I dont play!

Sat - some kind of hangover maybe, late lunch with the girls, night in.

Sun - no plans, hopefully booking a holiday though!!!!!!! HURRAH!

PS talking of holidays where can I find cheap flights to Ibiza, I have looked on Monarch, Easyjet and Expedia. Expedia being the cheapest.

I wondering if I am missing something when it comes to the whole booking flights thing :confused:

PS talking of holidays where can I find cheap flights to Ibiza, I have looked on Monarch, Easyjet and Expedia. Expedia being the cheapest.

I wondering if I am missing something when it comes to the whole booking flights thing :confused:

Emma

www.thomascook.com is a good site for flights
it gives alternatives to their own ones as well

also look up the BAA site for the airport you want to leave from
you should be able to search for what airlines go to Ibiza from that particular airport and date/times for them - i've done that for Glasgow

Sat - Oot in B'ham for mates 30th.

Sun - Day oot in London with a friend.

Marrkech on Wednesday so keeping my head down - mates birthday at a bar in town tonight - then more funkin paintin & go see my mates new baby on Saturday.

Missus in the smoke tho so there is the potential for things to change greatly...8)

I used sky skanner - £75 outward with Thomas Cook and £70 return with Easyjet - mind you that was about 6 weeks ago

Will be trying my hardest to avoid the Ministry all weekend.

Farley & Heller are among my fave DJs - especially in the very early 90s so this one has me written all over it.

I am however, trying to curb the frequency of my going out habits so:

Fri - Wildlife photographer of the year evening exhibition at the NHM.

Sat - Tidy flat and clean fishy tank. pm - Comedy night to see Lee Hurst in Bethnal Grn.

Sun - Eat a roast somewhere.

Friday - I've a few things to do this evening so im not sure ill have time to catch my local team play hoping i will and a few pints afterwards.

Saturday - Rangers v CELTIC :twisted: bring it on, 12.30 showdown @ ipox, im predicting a 1-0 victory for us with a Scott McDonald goal, wish i was going:cry: got let down for a ticket during the week, id have walked on water to be there :twisted:
will then join my mates to watch United v Villa @ 5.15 so a long day on the beer,bets,etc.

Saturday nite i might be going out on a "date" with a sexy 36 year old bird in town if not ill just chill.

Sunday - Depending on how Saturday nite goes, either hungover with bird in bed or up early(ish) and out and about.;)

Friday - I've a few things to do this evening so im not sure ill have time to catch my local team play hoping i will and a few pints afterwards.

Saturday - Rangers v CELTIC :twisted: bring it on, 12.30 showdown @ ipox, im predicting a 1-0 victory for us with a Scott McDonald goal, wish i was going:cry: got let down for a ticket during the week, id have walked on water to be there :twisted:
will then join my mates to watch United v Villa @ 5.15 so a long day on the beer,bets,etc.

Saturday nite i might be going out on a "date" with a sexy 36 year old bird in town if not ill just chill.

Sunday - Depending on how Saturday nite goes, either hungover with bird in bed or up early(ish) and out and about.;)

Why do we need to know the age?!!!

have you got 'previous'?

Back