weekend plans!

mikkak

thursday, friday and saturday I will be in Sevilla: lots of culture, beers, wines and tapas! all in a beautifull city!
I been waiting so long for this weekend break I can even sleep!
Have a nice weekend everyone!:D

thursday, friday and saturday I will be in Sevilla: lots of culture, beers, wines and tapas! all in a beautifull city!
I been waiting so long for this weekend break I can even sleep!
Have a nice weekend everyone!:D

Nice weekend to you too... ;)
I'll be planning my London travelling, day by day... 8)
Ole with ole!! :lol:

Tonight = boozy dinner with friends at the bunker
Friday = evening with the pilchard
Saturday = Peace demo in Trafalgar Sq (Don't mention the war! :eek: :lol:)
Saturday pm =

The last ever session from the place where after hours filth all began (basically my favourite club in the whole world)...it's a bit bitter sweet really, am scared :eek: excited :D and devastated :cry: all at the same time.

But this is the biggest line up since the beginning and it's going to finish at 5pm Sunday! :eek:

I really do believe this is going to be one of the top five nights I've ever had in London so a little bit excited. 8)

11316203-4fff-402d-913d-d955fc772ef9.jpg

Sunday/Monday/Tuesday = Complete write off.

Following weekend = llama walking easter caravan holiday in Dorset to nurse myself back to health. :lol:

Tonight leaving work early to pick up my little girl from nursery and then take her swimming. Take away then gonna watch that Eastern Promises on DVD.

Friday - same again with little girl but without going swimming as got to see a mate who owes me bit of dough. May have a couple drinks mates bar later.

Saturday - pick my boy up and take the kids to Kidspace and then for lunch somewhere, no doubt involve me buying some Ben 10 action figure for me boy, another cuddly bear thing and shoes or top for the missus! Have a footie bet. Sort out smash for next Monday morning to pick me up from Koko.

Sunday - take kids swimming then home for breakfast and sunday supplement and papers. Take kids the park for the afternoon and then drop my boy home. Chill out rest of Sunday with football, watch boxing from Sunday night and try and finish off last few hours of 24.

Quiet but happy one!

Fri - Go to London to go to Getty Gallery, Photographers gallery, Green city walk, Brunel Museum and Tate Late :)

Sat - Go round various local shoe factories to buy some of their products. Maybe book a holiday.

Sun - Cook a big lunch and bake some cakes.

Friday - It's all about the house. Major Spring Clean Fest as Mrs Jam is out with mini Jam I & II
Saturday - Family stuff followed by friends around for tea
Sunday - Grand Prix, footie then off to Heathrow
Monday - New York for shopping followed by a work meeting then Ice Hockey game (NY Rangers vs Pittsburgh I believe).
Back in Blighty on Thursday ready for Easter..... :D

Fri - Quiet night in. Or maybe a couple of quiet drinks after work to celebrate having next week off!!

Sat - Bus to London in the afternoon. Check in to hotel. Lots of pre club drinks then heading to Turnmills for Garage City & TONY!

Sun - Camden for a mooch about & nice lunch somewhere before heading back to Oxford. De-camp in local pub & drink lots of "recovery" wine.

Mon - Sleep.

Really looking forward to going out. Haven't been clubbing since NYE. Haven't been to Turnmills for a couple of years so will be good to go one last time with some of my fave DJ's!

Again....a quiet one. Watching rugby & doing some work.

But on Tuesday evening, I go here:

www.thefatduck.co.uk

For Heston's tasting Menu. Knees tremble at thought.

The start of my month long birthday party (i'm like the queen y'see), taking in Marakech, Felix Da Housecat (in Manchester) & meals with friends & folks.

Thu: Last supper with husband.

Fri: Hospital. Worry about catching MRSA and dying under general anaesthetic - hence my inordinately sensible last few weekends of non-extra curriculum activity... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sat: Still lying in hospital - hopefully playing on a PS2 and watching Sky

Sun: Playing the high maintenance helpless patient whilst Phil looks after me

Mon: see above....

Sunday - Hampden for the Scottish League Cup Final 8)

(yeah ok, its only the scottish league cup but WE DONT CARE!)

Fancy United's chances this time more so than normal. Playing well this season, Rangers are playing tonight and have a few notable absences. Reckon we could take it away with us on Sunday.

Scott? Thoughts?

Friday- Dunno yet, gonan try make time to go see our local team play the first home game of the new season here, although im supposed to be meeting some bird in town, and then going to this my mates nite :D
http://www.evolvingsounds.com/images/HW_flyer_small.jpg
by all accounts it's gonna be a top nite followed by an equally top party in my place with some lovely nice people.

Saturday - hoping to get u early to watch football and rugby but depending on friday nites madness ill probably either struggle out of bed in time or not get up until after 6pm:lol: that nite ill either stay in and chill our go otu and watch Sharam from Deep Dish play a DJ set in Tripod.

Sunday - Nothing planned, there's an old skool nite in Zanzibar in town which i may go to as opposed to the gayness of Hed Kandi in Tripod the same nite.

Monday - ST PARTICKS DAY :D:D:D:D:D the best day of the year wher millions of people pretend they are Irish for one day and wear silly hats and drink copious amounts of green Guinness:lol::p all in good fun, unfortunately this is the first time in years im stuck at home as i always go away for Paddy's Day but how and ever ill make the best of it and will be found in some establishment in Dublin City drowning the Shamrock and having it large, if i sober up in time that evening which is unlikely ill be going to Steve Angello + Sebastian Ingresso @ Tripod.

Tuesday - Write off, although i need to go to the bank at some stage.

Have a good one folks.;)
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

2leprechauns.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday - possibly the cinema

Saturday - gym in morning, then girly sleepover at 2 of my friends new pad from 5pm, im told no drink allowed just popcorn, snacks and my pjs, should be fun :p

Sunday - no plans

Saw Jack Penate last night at Shepherds Bush Empire, popped into a well funky pub that I SWEAR I have heard mentioned on here before, The Defectors Weld, was a really cool evening and Jack was brilliant live!

Tonight leaving work early to pick up my little girl from nursery and then take her swimming. Take away then gonna watch that Eastern Promises on DVD.

Friday - same again with little girl but without going swimming as got to see a mate who owes me bit of dough. May have a couple drinks mates bar later.

Saturday - pick my boy up and take the kids to Kidspace and then for lunch somewhere, no doubt involve me buying some Ben 10 action figure for me boy, another cuddly bear thing and shoes or top for the missus! Have a footie bet. Sort out smash for next Monday morning to pick me up from Koko.

Sunday - take kids swimming then home for breakfast and sunday supplement and papers. Take kids the park for the afternoon and then drop my boy home. Chill out rest of Sunday with football, watch boxing from Sunday night and try and finish off last few hours of 24.

Quiet but happy one!

I quite fancied this when it was out at the cinema, meant to be very violent :eek::lol:

Thu: Last supper with husband.

Fri: Hospital. Worry about catching MRSA and dying under general anaesthetic - hence my inordinately sensible last few weekends of non-extra curriculum activity... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sat: Still lying in hospital - hopefully playing on a PS2 and watching Sky

Sun: Playing the high maintenance helpless patient whilst Phil looks after me

Mon: see above....

Nothing too bad I hope :confused:

Saw Jack Penate last night at Shepherds Bush Empire, popped into a well funky pub that I SWEAR I have heard mentioned on here before, The Defectors Weld, was a really cool evening and Jack was brilliant live!

Defectors Weld = my favourite pub in London :D

Back