Weekend Plans!

Bored at work today, so I just spent the past 10 minutes reading my weekened reports for the past 4 months. Of all those weekends, I apparently only stayed in on 2 Friday nights in February :eek::eek::eek:

Thinking of the money I spend makes me want to cry :cry: :lol:

But you're one to talk... always off to some Celtic match somewhere
!

That may be true mate but im in a lot of debt over all this traveling,etc:oops: and there are weekends i do have to stay in,this may be one of them, another thing if Moscow is apparently the most expensive city in the world how do you do it, you have a great life Senor Morbyd. ;)

Ice-climbing? That's not a bad attempt at outdoing the Morbster's plans to be fair!

Me? Oh, nothing much, just flying from Bangkok to Krabi this afternoon and sinking into our private jacuzzi by the beach

:)lol:C'mon let me have my smug(gest) moment)

I'd rather be in Thailand than scaling some hunk of ice!!

That may be true mate but im in a lot of debt over all this traveling,etc:oops: and there are weekends i do have to stay in,this may be one of them, another thing if Moscow is apparently the most expensive city in the world how do you do it, you have a great life Senor Morbyd. ;)
Two keys to affording Moscow nightlife:
1. Entrance to most club nights is free. But there's "face control" to gain entry, so you've got to a) be a regular on the scene and get to know the doormen b) rich enough to buy a VIP table or c) be drop dead gorgeous and roll up in a fancy car. (I chose option 'a' :lol:)

2. Despite everything else costing and arm & leg, taxis are still cheap.

That said, I don't save much. :confused: :evil: :lol:

Two keys to affording Moscow nightlife:
1. Entrance to most club nights is free. But there's "face control" to gain entry, so you've got to a) be a regular on the scene and get to know the doormen b) rich enough to buy a VIP table or c) be drop dead gorgeous and roll up in a fancy car. (I chose option 'a' :lol:)

2. Despite everything else costing and arm & leg, taxis are still cheap.

That said, I don't save much. :confused: :evil: :lol:

Strange the way the Ruskis operate, you wouldn't get away with that type of carry on here im amazed Moscow is dearer than Dublin, even Taxis here are a rip off besides everything else, before you even start your journey in a taxi here it's be €4.10 when you get into the taxi straight off:spank:

Jonny - Uh...... no. Don't think so. Think our London friends have a little more going on. But thanks anyway!

Pups - Thanks. I am looking forward to it. I saw them in '93 (?) on the Lolapalooza festival tour and while it was good, I think Clinton & co. will be even better in a large club setting 8)

Ya, I know it's only Tuesday, but I'm so excited I can hardly wait. HUGE 3-day weekend coming up :D :D :D

Thursday - Warm up for the weekend ahead with George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic in concert :D :D

I saw them in 1978 in Hammersmith Odeon.
They landed on stage in a big spacehip called 'The Mothership Connection'
Bootsy Collins on bass.
Brilliant stuff

It feels like the first time I have had anything worth posting about for ages...

Fri: Work til late.

Sat: Shelley's bday :) :) The in-laws are having Harvey until Monday ..... Chill in the afternoon whilst Shelley spends god knows how much on hair do's et al. Eve :- Leeds, meal at Cuban Heels with friends, never eaten there before but the menu looks good. Afterwards, beers and a club tbd. We always end up at B2b which we love but might try somewhere new this week.

Sun: If I had my way we would be holed up in some dirty after hours place:evil:. The reality is more likely to be local beers:rolleyes::rolleyes:

First weekend out for eons, I feel like a teenager.

Agree with the general consensus, Morbyd's lifestyle rocks :) :) :)

Back