Weekend Plans!

Morbyd

Ya, I know it's only Tuesday, but I'm so excited I can hardly wait. HUGE 3-day weekend coming up :D :D :D

Thursday - Warm up for the weekend ahead with George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic in concert :D :D

Friday - Go see House diva Barbara Tucker sing a set at The Most. As soon as she's off stage, heading to Gaudi Arena for Chus & Ceballos, Milk & Honey and Fischerspooner (who upon their last visit to Europe's largest city, uttered the now-famous phrase "This is our first time in Russia... this is our first time in ASIA!!" :lol:)

Saturday - International Women's Day! :D Do something nice for the missus. Then watch some FA Cup action in the afternoon. Later, go see another top house diva - Linda Lee Hopkins - at Rai. As soon as she's off stage, head over to Solyanka where Superfreq residents Luke Vb and Dollz at Play join local hero Sanches. Also want to check out a new afterhours called Minibar nearby.

Sunday - Still trying to get details but there's a snowboarding event which, as far as I can tell, will be followed by an afterparty with Xpress 2 :D and Freemasons.

Monday - Recover!

Morbyd, you seem to always have the most fun, action-packed weekends of anyone I know!

I'm going ice-climbing all weekend.:)

My plans are:

Friday - I have the day off work hurrah, so probably recovering from a hangover as we are out after work on Thurs, a long overdue night out, ending up in Reflex I think. Might treat it as a pampering day.
Also 6 months anniversary for me and the bf, hum! :lol:

Saturday - Supposed to be getting hair done but think I will be cancelling as money is tight :oops: but then in the afternoon we are off to a wedding of bfs family, its in a posh hall/venue somewhere (Im told the same place his sister got married and it looked luvverly in her pics), church affair first then reception and free bar. Then we are all staying in the hotel after :lol:

Sunday - Recovering no doubt. Hopefully not having anything to feel embarassed about either ie show myself up in front of bfs family :oops::lol:

I agree, you always have so much on :lol:

You Jet Setter you :lol:
Not every weekend is this packed... but International Women's Day is a big deal around here so the promoters have gone all-out. :D

It's one of the reasons I like living out here... this city's got great nightlife. OK, you don't get superstar DJs or live acts every week, but there's always something going on. And the city is truly open 24hours, which I haven't seen anywhere else.

Taking it very easy in the run upto Saturday!
Saturday night, been looking forward to for ages!!
My all time hero, DJ Vibe is the guest at Wonderland at Ministry, a true don, played the greatest set i have ever heard there! Plus, my new hero Dave Spoon is also guesting for Tong, so cracking night in store!
Sunday, got an early flight to Bulgaria where we are going to look at Properties in a new ski resort called Bansko!!

Morbyd, you seem to always have the most fun, action-packed weekends of anyone I know!

Ice-climbing? That's not a bad attempt at outdoing the Morbster's plans to be fair!

Me? Oh, nothing much, just flying from Bangkok to Krabi this afternoon and sinking into our private jacuzzi by the beach

:)lol:C'mon let me have my smug(gest) moment)

Having a dinner party at the Bunker on Fri

Sat - Roisin Murphy at the Roundhouse. 8) Afterwards is anyone's guess.

Sun - urgh.

Ice-climbing? That's not a bad attempt at outdoing the Morbster's plans to be fair!

Me? Oh, nothing much, just flying from Bangkok to Krabi this afternoon and sinking into our private jacuzzi by the beach

Smug Git!!!!!

I will mostly be keeping my head down this weekend after last weekend's shambolic episode....:oops::oops::oops:

Massively excited about this on Friday....

headway-pedro-a6_F.jpg

Saturday and Sunday already written off.

Saving money for me trip to the fat duck, so nothing at all really. Apart from mountain biking on Sat, DIY & watching the rugby.

What have I become.

He certainly does for sure, ive not known a weekend where Morbyd actually stays in and has a quiet one :lol:

As for me well not a great deal but that's all liable to change at any time...

Friday - Go the gym as ive not been in a week then home to chill few beers.

Saturday - Up early for football/bets/pints with the lads/Rugby that afternoon, hell i might even go along to the Rugby if there's any spare tickets going.

Saturday nite depends on how im feeling after Saturday day, we might have a small gathering in the apartment and invite more ladyz than blokes:lol:;) see how it goes anyway.

Sunday - Nothing planned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucky you, jaysus there must be some wealthy people who post on here always going away to exotic places.;)

Fri - Not to much, been another hectic week so wine and chill with wife.

Sat - Possible golf but maybe a week off due to much needed DIY at home, off to St. Albans in the evening to see some friends we haven't seen since our wedding, lots to catch up on so food and drinks and more drinks.

Sun - Travel back in the morning, more DIY, big fat roast, sleep.

These weekends of mine are really rock and roll but its good for the pocket.

He certainly does for sure, ive not known a weekend where Morbyd actually stays in and has a quiet one :lol:
Bored at work today, so I just spent the past 10 minutes reading my weekened reports for the past 4 months. Of all those weekends, I apparently only stayed in on 2 Friday nights in February :eek::eek::eek:

Thinking of the money I spend makes me want to cry :cry: :lol:

But you're one to talk... always off to some Celtic match somewhere!

Sat - Roisin Murphy at the Roundhouse. 8) Afterwards is anyone's guess.

Roisin Murphy!! I hate you... :twisted:

Friday... going to see some friends and do some music...
Saturday... Tematic indian night if I don't have to go to a private birthday party...
Sunday... Some fun on the island... the trees, the sun, the beach... and sleep... zZZzz

Krabi is lovely :) My favourite beaches on the Thai mainland, make sure you get out to a few of the Islands too though mate! :)

Back