Weekend Plans

Thursday - Plastic People - SecretSundaze presents Pokerflat with Argy and Guido Schneider. Should be good for a couple of hours.

Fri - Taking my sister out for her Bday meal

Sat - Mate is moving to Hong Kong so his leaving drinks at a bar in Soho. Then onto Hat Club at SE1 with a bit of a crew. Met the promoters for the night out in Berlin. Good lads so thought we would go down and everyone seems excited by the thought of wearing a hat! Maybe then onto the Steve Lawler / Viva afterparty at Unit 7 but feeling quite tired after Berlin shennanigans and need to be prepared for......

Sun - Main Event - Wembley to watch the Mighty Spurs depatch Chavski and their band of Battersea thugs!:lol::lol:

We have Hat Club once a month at a club down in Southend, always a pretty good turn out, Ive only been once myself but some of my friends love it. Just the excitement of what hat you might wear that evening. Think its the wackier the better!

Friday. Working early then DJing late.I probably won't get any sleep Friday night.:cry:

Saturday. Working early then sleep.

Sunday . Ahhhhhh day off. Going to stay in bed all day and watch DVDs.

Sun - Main Event - Wembley to watch the Mighty Spurs depatch Chavski and their band of Battersea thugs!:lol::lol:
I'd take serious offense at this if I hadn't just spent a match being jostled around by our tatooed European away supporter faithful :lol:

Back