Weekend Plans

Emma_1983

Whats everybodys plans for the weekend this week coming?

Mine are:

Thurs: thai meal after work with 2 girlfriends, should be good, the place we are going is meant to be v. nice

Fri: no plans as of yet

Sat: girlfriend from Kent coming down for the weekend so we are taking her out for lunch, general drink up, night out on the town etc etc, should be good fun, it feels ages since I have been out with the girls

Sun: no doubt recovering

Hopefully a great weekend :lol:

Weekend already, are you sure!? Well actually, got a big day Sunday, thats for sure!

Thursday & Friday, too early!
Saturday night, supposed to be taking an old girlfriend out to Dinner then head onto Size where Angello's got Guetta guesting, Trailer Trash in the Bar, where I really wanna see We're Not Cool, but might blow the whole night out, due to:
Sunday, the famous Tottenham Hospur are on their way to Wembley, God willing to play those overpaid and over rated Blues off the park!! :p:D8)

Fri - out for Thai in Ealing with Tom

Sat - getting the 'fro done, at night a boompety boomp fest for the Derrick Carter Warehouse Party :D

Sun - usual aftershow antics back at ours, then Carling Cup Final to laugh at Spurs and their fans :lol:

Weekend already, are you sure!? Well actually, got a big day Sunday, thats for sure!

Thursday & Friday, too early!
Saturday night, supposed to be taking an old girlfriend out to Dinner then head onto Size where Angello's got Guetta guesting, Trailer Trash in the Bar, where I really wanna see We're Not Cool, but might blow the whole night out, due to:
Sunday, the famous Tottenham Hospur are on their way to Wembley, God willing to play those overpaid and over rated Blues off the park!! :p:D8)

Work is very quiet this afternoon :oops: :oops: :lol:

After last week's impromptu session on Friday - I think its time to knuckle down and do housey things or at least healthy things this weekend...:lol::lol::lol:

Thursday - Taking missus out for a drink and some tapas early evening.

Friday - Day off work to look after my daughter as missus working. Then going to pick up my boy and take both of them to Kidspace and let them run riot and wear themselves out. Meeting one of the chaps for a couple of beers lunchtime. Friday night takeaway and being bundled by the kids no doubt!

Saturday - Fulham away! :D Meeting up with the chaps at 9am for the long journey from sunny Essex to Fulham. Should be a giggle, win or lose we'll have a booze! Got a pass for the day so will make the most of it so be a long pub crawl back across town.

Sunday - Depending on when and if I get home and how I feel take the kids swimming, missus for lunch to pizza express as she loves it (suits me as not too sore on the pocket!) and then home to watch the football whilst praying for an earthquake around 3pm! ;)

Looking forward to being at home this weekend after all the travelling the last few weeks. Plus, it's a 3-day weekend :D :D

Friday - t.b.d. but likely club-hopping

Saturday - Planning to stop in at Just Another Bar where former Spotlighter Andy Daniel is spinning. Then probably more club-hopping.

Sunday - Head over to our favorite sports bar to, as Barbie put it so well, watch the Carling Cup Final and laugh at Spurs and their fans. :lol: Might stop by club Rai's birthday party later on, despite it being headlined by David Guetta.

Monday - Rest, recover, clean up around the house.

Friday - up early to catch a flight to Ibiza via Barcelona. Really looking forward to this. I haven't been off season in years and i'm in need of a break.

Can't wait.

Friday - Not much, hopefully will be celebrating news of new job, depending on todays 2nd interview, if not the gym and chill with the wife.

Sat - As the wife is back at college until the end of time my saturdays a very boring domestic bliss and golf, out in the eveing for meal at new local secret resturant which the menu looks great at great prices.

Sunday - tba but lots or R&R.

Friday - Having a much needed night in

Saturday - Depending on health (hopefully I will shake off cold no.4) we will be at Steve Lawler's Warehouse party in East London.

Sunday - Recovery

Thursday - Plastic People - SecretSundaze presents Pokerflat with Argy and Guido Schneider. Should be good for a couple of hours.

Fri - Taking my sister out for her Bday meal

Sat - Mate is moving to Hong Kong so his leaving drinks at a bar in Soho. Then onto Hat Club at SE1 with a bit of a crew. Met the promoters for the night out in Berlin. Good lads so thought we would go down and everyone seems excited by the thought of wearing a hat! Maybe then onto the Steve Lawler / Viva afterparty at Unit 7 but feeling quite tired after Berlin shennanigans and need to be prepared for......

Sun - Main Event - Wembley to watch the Mighty Spurs depatch Chavski and their band of Battersea thugs!:lol::lol:

Back