Weekend Plans - yes I know its only Wed....

Having spent most of the week since my return from New York checking and re-checking weather forecasts, I eventually plumped for Tenerife over Ibiza yesterday. Fly this afternoon, there until next Friday.

If anyone who has my number is in Ibiza and weather greatly improves, DO NOT TEXT ME!!!:evil::lol:

So my weekend will involve settling in tonight, sunbathing tomorrow and probably getting hammered on Sunday when rain is predicted.

Hoping it's not as 'Brits on the p1ss' as sometimes reported - there's good and bad everywhere, right?

Having spent most of the week since my return from New York checking and re-checking weather forecasts......................I eventually plumped for Tenerife over Ibiza yesterday. Fly this afternoon, there until next Friday..................getting hammered on Sunday when rain is predicted.

Hoping it's not as 'Brits on the p1ss' as sometimes reported - there's good and bad everywhere, right?

:eek: :spank:

Its brightened up now mate, gona be in mid 20's 8)

Tenereife, oh Lordy :lol:

Having spent most of the week since my return from New York checking and re-checking weather forecasts, I eventually plumped for Tenerife over Ibiza yesterday. Fly this afternoon, there until next Friday.

If anyone who has my number is in Ibiza and weather greatly improves, DO NOT TEXT ME!!!:evil::lol:

So my weekend will involve settling in tonight, sunbathing tomorrow and probably getting hammered on Sunday when rain is predicted.

Just avoid the famous "strip" not sure what its called but it has Yates and all those kind of bars. Well it did a few years ago :lol:

Whole week looks bad from here:
http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/tenday/SPXX0044?from=36hr_topnav_business

It will be an experience I'm sure:lol:. Long as it's sunny I'll be happy enough! Flying solo too, so books are packed.

Don't worry buckley, there's massive storms announced in the mediterranean for the next days. ;)
Canaries Islands are beautiful and amazing, just run opposite to your compatriotes and you'll be fine

:eek: :spank:
Tenereife, oh Lordy :lol:

Come on Liam, this is exactly the same than saying Ibiza is a junkies-druggies island like showed in Ibiza Undercovered (or whatever it's called)

absolutely sweet jack fuk this weekend - shocking toothache, a delicate financial situation and a load of unfinished work :oops: all mean I'm stuck in the cave

*for anyone in Ibiza on sunday - LOWLIFE are taking over El Salon 10-2am - slightly biased as I know them all, but can vouch that the music will be top drawer

Going to the Out of the Ordinary festival this weekend.

Eat Static playing so I'm expecting lots of smelly crusties with dirty dogs on bits of string just like the old days. *sigh*

Going paintballing in a minute for a stag do then will be the usual shoreditch bar / strip club crawl. probs a curry , will pop into cafe 1001 id imagine then who knows

I'm stuck at work right at this moment :( Then got to work Monday and Tuesday then back out to Ibiza on Wednesday for 9 days :)

last night, niente.

House party tonite. Vinyl only. Can't wait.

Tomorow, sex and candy

ie

pd1888218.jpg

Tenerife to Ibiza

Could'nt help myself whilst I was the laptop in Sunny Ibiza but to do a bit research:
Good news ---> Ryanair fly from Tenerife to Ibiza (via Barcelona).
Better news --> total cost to Barcelona 23 Euros.

Bad news -----> Next scheduled flight on 30/10/09

Enjoy Tenerife!!!

Whole week looks bad from here:
http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/tenday/SPXX0044?from=36hr_topnav_business

It will be an experience I'm sure:lol:. Long as it's sunny I'll be happy enough! Flying solo too, so books are packed.

Lol Olly. .. I bet in real life your weekend plans are to sit at home and do nothing but think about how much you hate me :D MWAH!

I love you sunshine. For someone who hates me you probably spend more time thinking of me than the people who love me.

We've had tornados FFS. Saw one coming back from Ibiza last sunday at sea, wasnt the best thing with a stinking hangover.

Then last thursday a local restaurant was destroyed by another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS_AexrLp7g 3 people injured quite badly :eek:

it hit Cyprus - Mum and Dad and others were moved off the streets by the police and they shut all the restaurants/bars as it was heading there way.

It turned slightly missed Paphos, but unfortunately it hit Nicosia - 8 dead.... :eek::cry:

Back