Weekend Plans - yes I know its only Wed....

puppylover

BUT for once - I have a weekend of fun lined up. Since SW4 I have literally not left the house unless its to do "grown up stuff".

Fri: Shindig at its new home - Dubfire - not a massive fan but thought I would give him yet another chance...... :lol:

Sat: Habit - all dayer with Funk D'Void - love this guy and havent had a chance to have a good old session with him dj-ing for a good few years - after party at Stereo....

Sun: Die quietly.......

AND I cant get Monday off work either......:eek::?:oops::cry:

First weekend that I haven't had to work in the last 5 weeks:D:D:D

Looking forward to drinking copious amounts of Alcohol and watching the Footy:p:p:p

Doing responsible family stuff this weekend. Babysitting, Sunday morning football matches, roast dinners, seeing Grandparents... etc etc.

Pups - I'm still recovering from Bank Holiday wknd. I think I'm scared to go out again! :eek:

Doing responsible family stuff this weekend. Babysitting, Sunday morning football matches, roast dinners, seeing Grandparents... etc etc.

Pups - I'm still recovering from Bank Holiday wknd. I think I'm scared to go out again! :eek:

:lol::lol::lol: its an age thing I reckon - I get a bit panicky before any time of OTT weekend behaviour these days - its the recovery time..... and
the fact I feel pants for days - because I really dont know the meaning of the word moderation.....

I reckon this weekend will be my last minxy weekend in a long while - I am starting to enjoy relaxing weekends doing relaxing days out and grown up stuff these days....:oops:

Sorry to piss on your chips but... dubfire is next friday...the 25th :!:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Quality -I clearly need a PA to look after my diary8)

So.........I need to work out:-

a. am I going out this Friday - and if so where too, or
b. am I going out next Fri to Shindig???

best call the birthday boy and check out which weekend is his birthday now .... Quite happy if it turns out to be next weekend - that way I have only one minxy event to attend this week .... ;)

Quality :lol:

Do Funk D'void this weekend and Dubfire next ;)

Me - Staying in and saving money and brain cells after the last 3 weekends 8)

I think that might be a cunning plan - he's just called me to tell me its his birthday next weekend - so I am secretly pleased that I have got 2 weekends of dancing rather than one massive one :) :)

weekend plans???
frik... i want 2stay in bed ALL weekend but it aint gonna happpen....:cry:

friday: hitting the pub then going home 2sleep.....

satday: having a bbq with some mates then heading to an outdoor festival launch for a bit then trying to stay awake for my closing set @b 4am (wtf??):eek::cry:)

sunday: sleeping till 3pm then getting up & heading to high vibes for a bit of work in the sunny outdoors & a bit of dancing in the streets.....8)

monday: work... early! frik,.....! :cry:
:lol:

weekend plans???
frik... i want 2stay in bed ALL weekend but it aint gonna happpen....:cry:

friday: hitting the pub then going home 2sleep.....

satday: having a bbq with some mates then heading to an outdoor festival launch for a bit then trying to stay awake for my closing set @b 4am (wtf??):eek::cry:)

sunday: sleeping till 3pm then getting up & heading to high vibes for a bit of work in the sunny outdoors & a bit of dancing in the streets.....8)

monday: work... early! frik,.....! :cry:
:lol:

after the pub, I strongly suggest you track naked age down and lob a stink bomb through his window.

No plans for most of this weekend, but am looking forward to a quiet one because I have no money and I also have 2 hen dos and a wedding coming up (that I am bridesmaid for :eek:8)) so really should be taking it easy and looking after myself as want to look good on the day!

After smashing it in Liverpool last weekend mine will be a little quieter.

Friday: taking the wife out for a a nice meal

Saturday: Relaxing then going to see Massive attack in the evening

Sunday: Who knows what will happen after Massive Attack so nothing planned as yet....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Quality -I clearly need a PA to look after my diary8)

So.........I need to work out:-

a. am I going out this Friday - and if so where too, or
b. am I going out next Fri to Shindig???

Dont think theres much on this friday... habit the next day looks the best bet!

Next week at legends should be a good laugh... if not a little weird having a rave in there! :lol:

Dont think theres much on this friday... habit the next day looks the best bet!

Next week at legends should be a good laugh... if not a little weird having a rave in there! :lol:

nowt on on Friday.

Habit is always good for a laugh - should be a great crowd for F d V

Legends - as you say very very weird - last time I was in there was early 90's when I was lucky enough to see (not!!!) some out of town bloke get his head battered in by locals for selling pills on their patch.
My mate played a set there 8 years ago on a Tue night (i did tell him Tues night was not the best night for a house DJ to be playing - town is dead) I was correct - they paid him with the money out of the cigarette machine - he had to find a bank the next day to change all his £1 coins into real money :lol::lol::lol: before he could get his flight back home...

After a fun filled summer with every weekend doing something i am actually enjoying my September of quiet time 8)

This weekend is no different to that last 2 (sitting around in PJ's) other than a trip to see my Family back home in B'ham on the Sunday.

Next month will see the busyness resumed 8)

Back