Weekend Plans...late edition

Londoner

Who's up to what this weekend?

I'm off doing the London Monopoly pub crawl, but have to miss the first half due to work in the morning, so will be meeting up with mates 4 hours in....when they're all blasted. Serious catch up on my part will entail. Sunday should be fun :confused:

I'm heading to Leeds tonight for Above and Beyond then off to Wembley in the morning for the Semi final.

In a pub somewhere to watch the national then heading to MoS for the Pryda album launch tomorrow night.

Just back from ANOTHER day at the water park.

SUCH a child...

Off looking at houses tomorrow so I can feel grown up again!

:lol:

I'm heading to Leeds tonight for Above and Beyond then off to Wembley in the morning for the Semi final.

In a pub somewhere to watch the national then heading to MoS for the Pryda album launch tomorrow night.

Can you pack something else into that weekend, looks too quiet for me

very jealous about everything you're doing!

Tonights highlight - just booked my flight to Ibiza.
Tomorrow - lunch with a friend, large glass of white wine.
Sunday - Watch the footie with lads, multiple pints of beer. Probably continue my extroadinary losing streak at pool.

Tomorrow i have a choice to either see Deniz Koyu at an outdoor club on the water..or Ferry Corsten in an indoor, bigger venue...tough decision!

Tonight: Just been to Gym, not alot else to be honest (Would like to go out, but no one is about)

Tomorrow: Work from home, go to gym.

Sunday: Work from home.

Exciting weekend ahead.

Saturday , arrive Ibiza, check in to apartment then see friends at penguin rockbar

Sunday relax hopefully visit Sundays @casita, if we can get there, then go and see Sue for a few hours at Pink Panther

Monday show grandaughter Ibiza town, salt flats and take her to see Bora Bora beach, she wants to go even though she knows nothings there out of season :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tuesday check out , spend day relaxing then catch flight back to uk in the evening :cry::cry:

then roll on September

I'm doing nothing !! Looking forward to it, last two weekends been pretty busy with trip to Time Warp then various things at Easter .

today we did book flights for July to go to the melt festival in Germany :)
Going on the train from cologne, no need to camp, stay on the train for the duration of the festival:)
Well up for this trip, still pondering trip to Bloc the weekend before Melt

Melt - trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9M7aM-WsYA&sns=em

Tomorrow i have a choice to either see Deniz Koyu at an outdoor club on the water..or Ferry Corsten in an indoor, bigger venue...tough decision!

Outdoor club on the water. Come on, now - no decision really is there :?:

Saturday , arrive Ibiza, check in to apartment then see friends at penguin rockbar

Sunday relax hopefully visit Sundays @casita, if we can get there, then go and see Sue for a few hours at Pink Panther

Monday show grandaughter Ibiza town, salt flats and take her to see Bora Bora beach, she wants to go even though she knows nothings there out of season :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tuesday check out , spend day relaxing then catch flight back to uk in the evening :cry::cry:

then roll on September

Have a great time, Heather.

Went to World Unknown in a railway arch nr brixton last night. wow , just wow. a true reminder of what a party is in every sense. acid house kinda music and the friendliest crowd in town , and yes , south of the river. Shoreditch has alot of catching up to do :lol:

Last night I went bar hopping, called it a relatively early night at 3ish

Today I just finished my first beer to prime myself for a wedding at 3pm. Ceremony at a church, then civil ceremony at the wedding registration office, then reception at 7. The party will probably wrap up around midnight so then home to change and off to Arma17 for Booka Shade. 8)

Sunday - Need to go grocery shopping but anticipate I'll be too lazy to get off my sofa. Watch the FA Cup semi later on.

Went to World Unknown in a railway arch nr brixton last night. wow , just wow. a true reminder of what a party is in every sense. acid house kinda music and the friendliest crowd in town , and yes , south of the river. Shoreditch has alot of catching up to do :lol:

still in my head how good a session that was. zero producrion , needles skipping off the vinyl every few minutes , bliss

Doin a roast. Lamb, tatties, neeps, cabbage, swede, yorkshires and onion gravy, just hope i'm sober enough not to set myself on fire!

oh! and ibiza sonica in the back ground, sunday mornings just wouldnt be the same without.

Another quiet one for me..Ibiza in 3weeks:D Gave up beer for lent and decided last week to wait till Ibiza on may 6th to have one.It cant come quick enough. Estrella calling..

Last night I went bar hopping, called it a relatively early night at 3ish

Today I just finished my first beer to prime myself for a wedding at 3pm. Ceremony at a church, then civil ceremony at the wedding registration office, then reception at 7. The party will probably wrap up around midnight so then home to change and off to Arma17 for Booka Shade. 8)

Sunday - Need to go grocery shopping but anticipate I'll be too lazy to get off my sofa. Watch the FA Cup semi later on.
Did exactly as advertised.

Booka Shade was live (I had expected DJ set) and absolutely rocked it 8)
Magda DJed later and was in good form as well.

Back