Weekend Plans (Easter version)

WeLuvIbiza

OK, way too early, but many of you will be already winding down and thinking of the weekend... Also not often I have a weekend of drinking and cavorting planned:lol:

Fri: Tie up loose ends for work. Long run in lieu of no long run Sunday

Sat: Am; final holiday prep, mentally prepare for the Ryanair 'experience'. Pm; fly from Leeds to Ibiza for 21:00 arrival, settle in for balcony welcome home vino(s) :D

Sun: Lazy morning, Blue Marlin later (virgin visit with children).

Mon: Little boy is seven on this day:eek: Whatever he wants to do, rain or shine it will probably involve sand castles!!

Quite sedentary compared to most of you, but my brain cells need looking after these days:D

Have a gr8 weekend everyone....

In Tony Humphries recovery here so a bit bleurgh. :confused:

It's all go from Thurs though - this is the most exciting London bank holiday I've seen in years:

Love from outer space on Thursday - Andrew Weatherall and Optimo at Corsica Studios - promises to be nothing short of fantastic. 8)

Body&SOUL at the Oval (Hackney Rd) all day Sunday - I've waited 15 years to experience one of these nights and finally its happening - around five minutes from my front door. :eek: Feat. Danny Krivit, Francois K and Joe Claussell.

EEEEEK.

I'm starting early...

Wednesday - Friend from Ibiza visiting for the day :) Probably listen to some good tunes, drink a few beers and reminisce

Thursday - One of the girls bdays. Cocktails, dinner, dancing.

Friday - Die a slow and painful death.

Saturday - To mothers to help prepare for family sunday

Sunday - Big extended family meal. I'm running out on them at 3pm before food though (ive been promised a lovely steak, roast potatoes and yorkshire puddings just for me though!) to go get ready and drunk for WHP!

Monday - Die a slow and painful death and have a House marathon with lots of cigarettes and cups of tea.

Easter isn't until next week here, and we don't get days off for it anyway :confused:

Nothing exciting going on in town this coming weekend. Need to change the oil in my car. Might try to work on some music. There will likely be a drinking session or two. Will watch a little football.

Going to Berlin on Good Friday and return on Easter Sunday. Also on Easter Sunday, Martinez Brothers are playing in a local club where i live so hopefully wont be too tired/hungover to go to that!

Going to Berlin on Good Friday and return on Easter Sunday. Also on Easter Sunday, Martinez Brothers are playing in a local club where i live so hopefully wont be too tired/hungover to go to that!

Not going to Snax then? :eek: :lol:

20 years of SLAM saturday night in Glasgow......being joined by Monsuier Garnier's LBS tour and Ben Klock.... Should be a messy one 8)

Friday - travel down to Watford for an away match with possible night out in the big smoke.

Saturday - Damian Hurst exhibition at the Tate. Train back up to Manchester and on to Sankeys for Steve Lawler, Francois K and Darius Syrosian.

Sunday - Comedown

Monday - Barnsley at home

Wish i was off to alfos on the thursday, that looks like to be the pick of the thursday / friday nights.

Friday going to a mates party in peckham in and then sunday Norman jay on the dex terrace, in the errr snow !!

Thursday: Half day at work, travel down to that London, meet up with uni friends and go for a curry

Friday: Work from home, may head out in the evening, but currently have no plans.

Sataurday: Meeting up with mother for an afternoon, then off to Above & Beyond @ Brixton.

Sunday: Back up to Leeds. May stop at Sheffield and go to the 1999 night, undecided on this yet.

Monday: Either recover, or work from home.

Thursday: Miguel Campbell + Danny Daze at Club Warehouse (Enfield)

Friday: Solo Danza with special System of Survival set

Satuday: Right off

Sunday: Fabric - looking forward to seeing dj w!ld

Monday: Fulham Away

Sataurday: Meeting up with mother for an afternoon, then off to Above & Beyond @ Brixton.

My friends are going to this, if its anything like their last Brixton gig it should be really good.

Only night out for me this weekend is Fabric on saturday.

friday - either optimo @ subclub or , whisper it, benny benassi @ arches

saturday. either pressure @ arches or visionquest in edinburgh

sunday - depending on night before, travelling back from a edinburgh or perhaps going to the all day shimmy shimmy party in glasgow, then melting pot larry levan/paradise garage tribute night.

Easter isn't until next week here, and we don't get days off for it anyway :confused:

Nothing exciting going on in town this coming weekend. Need to change the oil in my car. Might try to work on some music. There will likely be a drinking session or two. Will watch a little football.
Now considering going to see Armand van Helden at Arma on Saturday... just really worried about which version of his turns up :lol:

Now considering going to see Armand van Helden at Arma on Saturday... just really worried about which version of his turns up :lol:
van helden is one of the few djs i'#ve still to see (that i really want too) the guy never plays scotland!!!

My friends are going to this, if its anything like their last Brixton gig it should be really good.

Only night out for me this weekend is Fabric on saturday.

Brixton in 2010 was something special. Hearing Sun In Your Eyes for the first time was nothing short of EPIC.

Back