Weekend manovours - whats hot and not from last weekend

M

markskerl

well well well, what a weekend!!!

i wont bore you all the goings on - falling of chairs - random conversations(of course its more logical to chuck the bed of out the window if the place catches fire, we are on the first floor - so no i wont put the dooby out!)

if tony the tiger was with me her would have said it was grrrrreat -

saturday - Mabo's lunch - mingin but lush staff!! what are those red berries on the salad!?!?!?- dinner @ savanha's - lush food - still rude staff - great sunset!

sunset & evening -
went to retro - should have gone to def mix @pacha - retro want pants, dont know if it was the turn over night, but the place was empty and the tunes were dire - the funky back room rocked, but there was no one to apprectaite it - the bar was over priced - yes welcome to ibiza again i thought

sunday - chill by pool and beach - kumarhas (how ever you spell it) still the best crusty bar goa bar - great vibe great people - they have seriously done some work on the place and it shows (that roof??) - loads more people that the years previous - but still better than the sunset strip

deja vous - great tunes, but no direction of the music - the san an crowd loved it, but the recpature the 92 vibe was a joke. Dj Vibes, after how many years - please learn to mix! only slipmatt and altrn8 managed to salvage the evening

Monday - day - chill out by pool and laugh at the barman who had just worked out after 2 days that we were not all all inclusive

Sunset down kumarahas again - gotta love that place
Then off for the big one -

I know allot has been said about manumission not all good - having been for the past few years, from the days of good old live s=x shows etc - didnt like it in the club then - didnt like it the year b4 or after that - same old stuff, naff sound, doodgy dj's and bad lighting

well - what a suprise that this year was spot on - sound was booming, crowd were mostly great, lighting was emense, and the stage show although not needed @ 4am was something to see - and topped off by closing the stage show with Underworlf bornslippy was a touch.

- question? - does any1 know how did the two till 4 slot in the main room - though it was one of the groove armarda lads - was a pure funked up deep, chunky, beat blasting balearic groove - a few classic - tim duluxe just wond do - sweet dreams are made of this - just pure quality all the way -!!!

After monday night - i just cant fault the night, didnt make the global greenhouse room with smokin joe or that strange rock dude in the other one - the main room rocked and every1 knew it was a moment.

In brief for the people who cant be bothered to read the rest:-

Down's - to many people down the usual sunset bars
- not getting to pacha or space
- missing cream - underwater & subliminal
- Moody workers - EVERY where! get over it ladies and gents (well actually mainly women really)

Ups - Kumarahus - great creps - great indian tables with cushions and stuff
- the hotel bar man!! bring on those free drinks my friend
- The dj from manumission 2-4 set - what a cracker
- My mates for havin it - although some light weighted!! not a good look boy and girls
- most of the people for creating the Ibiza 'feeling' for another year!

roll on next year - will stay for a bit longer next time!!! :D

markskerl said:
went to retro - should have gone to def mix @pacha - retro want pants, dont know if it was the turn over night, but the place was empty and the tunes were dire - the funky back room rocked, but there was no one to apprectaite it - the bar was over priced - yes welcome to ibiza again i thought

Retro seemed to have a very off season this year.

i wonder if they will be back?

Back