weekend footy!

jjinit

some strange results and some delightful results

anyone guess which I class as strange and which I class as delightful?? :lol:

Strange is that Chelsea drew AGAIN with Tottenham... grrr.

Delightful is seeing SWP get back into action. Scored more goals in one game at City than he did in 10 starts at Chelsea!

why on earth did we sell swippy?

anyway, really disappointed with yesterday's result. i haven't seen the game yet as i was playiong golf, but from what i heard spurs weren't all that in the first half and neither were we. typical overrated bent scoring, at both ends.

typical overrated bent scoring, at both ends.
...with assists from Belletti at one end and Lampard at the other.

It wasn't a horrible performance... we had 3 times as many attempts (albeit few on target). We just looked very Arsenal-ish... lots of passing and running but no end result. I'm actually starting to miss Drogba...

...with assists from Belletti at one end and Lampard at the other.

It wasn't a horrible performance... we had 3 times as many attempts (albeit few on target). We just looked very Arsenal-ish... lots of passing and running but no end result. I'm actually starting to miss Drogba...

all you had to do was get around the side of us. ;)

Are Torres and Gerrard expected back for the United game ?

Funnily enough Torres is said to be out for 10 days...
wait a second that makes him out for spain games and just back in time for United.... Funny coincidence as thats the same thing as Gerrard! :rolleyes:

Both draws yesterday were fair results i think, glad to see Deco back to playing like he did at Barca the last 2 years.

In Spain shock defeat for us.. but thankfully also for Real. I think Atletico and Valencia will mount a serious challenge this year

Funnily enough Torres is said to be out for 10 days...
wait a second that makes him out for spain games and just back in time for United.... Funny coincidence as thats the same thing as Gerrard! :rolleyes:
Yep! Can't expect them to play for their country as well mate, it mounts to modern day slavery!!! :lol:

Both draws yesterday were fair results i think, glad to see Deco back to playing like he did at Barca the last 2 years.

Deco - sheer class

In Spain shock defeat for us.. but thankfully also for Real. I think Atletico and Valencia will mount a serious challenge this year

Without a doubt Ferd. How did Barca not getting anything from that game is beyond me! I'm going to the Champs League game against Lisbon in a couple of weeks so looking forward to that.

No sign of Jonny today.....sure i was on here after the match yesterday ffs.

No excuses from me, unlike Rangers when they lose we take it on the chin and move on, they were the better team on the day yesterday simple as, we are still the Champions though and still in Europe.:twisted:

Back