Websites that help you find accomodation

sweet sensation

Hi,

I am looking to hire a 4 bed villa in sept for a week but I need it to be child friendly and have a sunset view. Normally I do all my own searching for accomodation but unfortunatley I no longer have the time to do this as I have a 19month old and a month old baby to look after!

So basically what Im asking is what websites do this kind of searching for you if you tell them exactly what you want, without charging you the earth for this service? I have had a look on spotlight but as far as I can tell there isnt any villas with the requirements I need?

How do people with children find a villa? Im worried about the pool, do any villas fence off the pool area? Also I would need a bed for a 2 year old and a cot for a 6 month old cos thats how old my kids will be when we go. Do most villas have these on standby?

Any help greatly appreciated

Sarah

PM Stephen. I think he wrote in a post somewhere that they can help find villas not listed on the site.

hmm, i suppose you could search in google for "ibiza villas" ;)

i know that sounds facetious, but some of the other villa sites may have more villas than they advertise. we are completely above board with the villas we rent, there are no hidden ones; but other sites alledgedly put the legal ones online and keep a few semi-legal ones offline for custom requirements. fire off a few emails to the top ten sites in google.

good luck!

hmm, i suppose you could search in google for "ibiza villas" ;)

i know that sounds facetious, but some of the other villa sites may have more villas than they advertise. we are completely above board with the villas we rent, there are no hidden ones; but other sites alledgedly put the legal ones online and keep a few semi-legal ones offline for custom requirements. fire off a few emails to the top ten sites in google.

good luck!

lol i have put ibiza villas in google and have been going through them slowly but surely, its just i dont get the time. i will email them and ask them if they can do a search for me. i was just wondering if anyone had done this before and could reccomend a website that was all :)

what makes a villa 'semi-legal'? im intrigued!

Back