Weather

Sharabell

Just a wee question folks. I usually head out to ibiza in august but we're going on the 12th sept instead this year. A bit worried about all the rain talk. Just wondering what the weathers usually like around the middle of september.

cheers

Hello Im just back from Ibiza after 2 weeks and there was some rainy days but once that cleared up it was sorching far hotter than last year so you will be fine. When we took off at 5 this morning from Ibiza airport it was 29 degrees so trust me its hot.

Have a great time

Weather !!

i always go in September and never had a problem with the weather in fact i think its too hot in august i have checked the long term weather there is some storms this week but next week looks good i hope so as i will be there fomr Saturday !!

tch tch, part timer - about 20th visit coming up on 19th and have visited in April, May, June, July, August ,September and October over the years and come rain or shine ( mostly shine although the storms can be exciting) Ibiza is great.

Arrive on Saturday myself and having been 3 times in September before, it's very unusual to have a long, or in fact any period of bad weather on the island. Any forecasts I've seen have good weather up until the middle of the week we are there. Dont panic!!

mmmmmmmmmm!!

Hi, just got bk from Ibiza yesterday an im sorry to tell u the weather wasnt all that good rained four out of the seven days an i mean rained. Weather was quite hot when it was sunny tho!!
But a bit of a disappointment really, well ave fun anyway x x x :p

Don't scare the man Cookie! :D U were very unlucky as last week was a really bad one from what I heard as well. I have a mate who works in the weather service and was talking to him last night and the bad spell is over and, fingers crossed, it's expected to be sunny and warm well into the middle of next week.

Just got back yesterday too. Right about the rain, I was stuck in the Old Town for 2 hours waiting for it to stop one day. 80% of the time it was blazing sun and blue skies.

I wouldn't worry about the weather. Some nice thunder storms too, with no rain, so just bung on a CD, have a drink and keep on going.

Marck

1 week til ibiza said:
Just a wee question folks. I usually head out to ibiza in august but we're going on the 12th sept instead this year. A bit worried about all the rain talk. Just wondering what the weathers usually like around the middle of september.

cheers
going that day meself checked out da
forecast nd its up in the 30s all week :D

I've just got back from there and we had generally bad weather except the 1st and 2nd and the last 2 or 3 days more or less.

One day there were floods everywhere too. We were returning from the hippy market at Es Canà and the highway was so flooded that we though the car could get stuck there. :eek: and that night some places like Tango in the harbor opened a little later because the water flooded the bar.

When we left the sun was shining bright. Maybe you'll have good weather.

Back