weather in september

benny_bronco

I have been to ibiza several times but always in peak season usually august, this year we cant get a holiday till september. My gf is a sun worshipper and doesnt want to go unless she is guaranteed lots of sun, but i dont want to go to any where else. What is the weather usually like on the island in september (probably mid-late)

benny_bronco said:
I have been to ibiza several times but always in peak season usually august, this year we cant get a holiday till september. My gf is a sun worshipper and doesnt want to go unless she is guaranteed lots of sun, but i dont want to go to any where else. What is the weather usually like on the island in september (probably mid-late)

It's still hot and sunny, not as hot as August, you may got the odd cloudy day tho or thunderstorm.

benny_bronco said:

I'm a sun worhispper too and I sunbath till very late september - early october (I live in Barcelona).
I'm planning a long weekend in Formentera mid october to catch last rays of sun.

Show her these page:
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.es/ibizamagic/climate_e.htm

We are thinking about a long weekend over in Ibiza, possibly in mid October.

Its nice to know we won't need to pack scarves, gloves and thermals !

It will be the third trip in a year though and I'm not sure I can take so much pleasure in such a short space of time :)

We went 27-30th September last year and we had 2 days of clouds/light rain and the rest was gorgeous sunshine.

When the sun was out it was prefection!

Much more comfortable than August ;)

I don't worry too much about the weather in Ibiza cos you don't always need the sun to enjoy yourself :p

Went on the 2nd of Sept last year, was hot for the whole weekend except for one night when we had a tropical storm.

Back