Weather in Ibiza this time if year?

Wayno

What's the weather like in Ibiza this time of year? I'm going over on Thursday until Tuesday and am not sure what to bring clothes wise, will it b t-shirt weather or jacket weather?

the last 3 days here it was sunny, sunny and sunny :)

but only between 14 and 19 degrees in the daytime, so when there are clouds or sunset is over its going to be "cold", very quickly ... in the night time its maybe 6 - 9 degrees, i think ... and stars everywhere :)

yesterday (and this) morning
x2_9c0281

and even our friend cyre was wrapped up in a coat yesterday afternoon when i spotted him. you won't get away with t-shirts, you'll need layers for the difference between the sun and shade sides of the street and you'll need a coat and scarf for night time.

yesterday (and this) morning
x2_9c0281

and even our friend cyre was wrapped up in a coat yesterday afternoon when i spotted him. you won't get away with t-shirts, you'll need layers for the difference between the sun and shade sides of the street and you'll need a coat and scarf for night time.

All our cars (on the forecourt) were frozen today and yesterday (I'm 60 km's west of Ibiza), Though it is nice in the afternoon in the sun 8)

i was over from last thursday and got back today... it was so warm.... not what i expected!! had a great bike hired for 3 days so i seen a lot... photos to follow... 8)

Back