wearing slouchy boots to clubs

K

kc

girlies ive mentioned this in another thread-im thinking that my slouchy boots will be the perfect footwear in ibiza

they are flat and therefore comfy and they still look quite dressy

only thing is that they are very light beige-are they likely to get very dirty in the clubs?

maybe il invest in a pair of black ones instead?

I think you might find them a bit warm, although I wear my slouchy boots loads when out clubbing up here.

The clubs aren't that muddy or anything, but black if always the safest. Or dark brown.

kc said:
girlies ive mentioned this in another thread-im thinking that my slouchy boots will be the perfect footwear in ibiza

they are flat and therefore comfy and they still look quite dressy

only thing is that they are very light beige-are they likely to get very dirty in the clubs?

maybe il invest in a pair of black ones instead?

I've got 3 pairs of those boots - one light beige suede, one black leather and one white leather, they are the bestest shoes for clubbing but I'm not taking mine to Ibiza just cos they will be too warm.

I wouldn't worry about getting too dirty, I must have worn my light beige ones out clubbing so many times and they're still ok.

while ur on the subjet of shoes, id like to ask if its worth taking knee high boots out with me to Ibiza??
i like to dress up quite funky and have various pairs or knee highs that i normally wear wiv my hotpants etc. i dont wanna get too hot in them but at the same time, i dont wanna look like an idiot all dressed up but wearing trainers!

any ideas girls?? :confused:

heels are a big no no in Ibiza for clubbing unless you can stand it. Boots not sure, might be a bit hot. I just wore trainers.

I’ve said it before I’ll say it again ….. FLIP FLOPS. The answer to all my feet/shoe problems

K said:
I’ve said it before I’ll say it again ….. FLIP FLOPS. The answer to all my feet/shoe problems

what even in clubs?

what happens when everyone is jumping around and they land on your feet?

or

someone drops a glass on your foot?

Robo said:
what even in clubs?

what happens when everyone is jumping around and they land on your feet?

or

someone drops a glass on your foot?

I seem to have been fine in Ibiza but in Glasgow I have had many an injury from wearing flat sandals in clubs. Some of the bruises I've had have been horrific but I usually don't notice at the time as I have a few vodkas. One time a girl stood on my foot with a stilleto heel, I had a bruise for about 4 weeks after that, went every colour in the rainbow - very sore. Some of my friends have had bits of glass removed from their feet too. The perils of being a girlie!!

so knee highs are a no no then :cry: im normally reall comfee in them, will this count? trainers seem to strain my calf muscles cuz im always i heels :eek: :confused:

wear whatever you're comfy in :D Ibiza is cool really as anything goes. If you're used to wearing that will be cool. Just a lot of girls I know prefer trainers.

ok, thanx peeps, ive decided to take my boots :D and a pair of sandals too, got sum mules for the daytime ;)

Back