Wearing heels in clubs?

I have a scar in my foot remembering me not to wear flip flops to clubs!
Why not they simply use plastic glasses??

I totally agree with you but would you pay 15euros for a vodka in a plastic glass?!

I too have 'war wounds' from the glass on Ibizan dance floors!!

I have to say, I always wear flats out clubbing but I'm nearly 6' tall so I feel like a man in drag with high heels on anyway!!:spank:

Definitely heels! Although I'm ready to DIY feet-amputation the next day :cry:. Actually, found two pairs of brand new ones from my US trip three years ago under my bed, still in boxes so that sort of saves me a couple of Euros doesn't it? Doesn't it?!

My wife does the same thing every year, takes loads of clothes and shoes that never get worn, always complaining of feeling over dressed the first few nights then just fits in with the casualness of the place after a few days.

"They" do not :evil: :lol:

I can confirm the only thing that came back unworn from Glasto this year was 2 pairs of tights and a pair of knickers.

same everything apart from the extra (extra) pairs of knickers got worn. Ibiza however I do over pack and only wear half of it

same everything apart from the extra (extra) pairs of knickers got worn. Ibiza however I do over pack and only wear half of it

Going by what clothes i have recently bought and already had, i can see me taking ALOT more clothes than im gona wana wear in 7 days...but f**k it, better more than not enough :lol:

My hubby could go away with just the hand luggage suitcase for a week, Ive managed with that JUST when we went to the Algarve for 4 nights, and 2 of those days and nights were spent hiding at the hotel, too scared to go on the street incase we bumped into my mum and dad, :lol: we,d gone out to surprise them on their 50th wedding anniversary,
For this holiday to Ibiza we,re taking 2 handluggage cases, with clothes in for the first two nights, then the two bigger cases will have mainly my clothes and my SHOES in them, a girl needs lots of shoes on holiday

My hubby could go away with just the hand luggage suitcase for a week, Ive managed with that JUST when we went to the Algarve for 4 nights, and 2 of those days and nights were spent hiding at the hotel, too scared to go on the street incase we bumped into my mum and dad, :lol: we,d gone out to surprise them on their 50th wedding anniversary,
For this holiday to Ibiza we,re taking 2 handluggage cases, with clothes in for the first two nights, then the two bigger cases will have mainly my clothes and my SHOES in them, a girl needs lots of shoes on holiday

When thinking about packing for Ibiza this year I am gonna miss my ex, I used to use all of my suitcase and half of his, he had some uses :)

Louboutins anyone? :eek:

0629-christian-louboutin-english-national-ballet_sf.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Broken ankles anyone ?! :eek:

I bet Victoria Beckenham would think all her Christmas's and Birthdays have come at once if she saw that pair :eek:

Hey I wondered, do many girls wear heels in clubs?

I know they can get really packed with people and heels wouldn't be the best idea but I'm really short so I'll feel weird going out at night not in heels.

Too dangerous? Good idea? Over dressed? Essential to not look like a hobo? - What do you all think?

And also, which clubs would you just wear shorts and a top to, and the others a proper party dress to? Tickets for fiesta del agua and clubland already.

Leaving tomorrow morning for Ibiza and I've never been before!!

Thanks folks =)
I wore heels to Pacha as we properly dressed up - the majority of the other nights I wore sandals or dressy flip flops - it was loads easier than heels every night!

The missus has some Louboutins. Loves them. They're nothing like that though :lol:

Christian Louboutin did a very interesting joint art exhibit with David Lynch with a series of fetish shoes and models. It was full of photos of women in shoes like that.

I want some Louboutins :cry:

I wore heels to Pacha as we properly dressed up - the majority of the other nights I wore sandals or dressy flip flops - it was loads easier than heels every night!

Thats what I do mix it up a bit dancing in flats all week does my feet in a bit. I think I could dance on stilts though, I haven't fallen over yet!

I want some Louboutins :cry:
She's got a bit of a shoe obsession :(
A pair or two each of Louboutin, Blahnik, Jimmy Choo. Just blew a wad on pair of Dior.
Frivolous, if you ask me. :evil:
But I'm the anti-materialist in the family (except when gadgets are concerned :lol:

I have worn heels out in Ibiza, mainly to Pacha, maybe Amnesia a couple of times.

I have worn flip flops and sandals to Space and DC10.

I will never wear open-toes shoes to Amnesia again!!

I've wore 4" heels to DC10. The only problem I had was walking back through the dirt track to get to the car park.

If your feet become too sore bring some flipflops with you as well :)

Or you could just wear wedges

Back