Wearing heels in clubs?

SciGirl

Hey I wondered, do many girls wear heels in clubs?

I know they can get really packed with people and heels wouldn't be the best idea but I'm really short so I'll feel weird going out at night not in heels.

Too dangerous? Good idea? Over dressed? Essential to not look like a hobo? - What do you all think?

And also, which clubs would you just wear shorts and a top to, and the others a proper party dress to? Tickets for fiesta del agua and clubland already.

Leaving tomorrow morning for Ibiza and I've never been before!!

Thanks folks =)

Some people do wear heels.

I'd advise against it. It's pretty much come as you are everywhere.

The only club people even think to dress up for is Pacha, but it's not necessarily required.

I'm no expert on heels etc (honest) but virtually every time my other half wears something other than trainers when she is having a boogie, she comes back either virtually crippled or with glass embedded in her foot (Amnesia is terrible for broken glass on the floor) so flip flops or strappy sandals are a bad idea.

Some people do wear heels.

I'd advise against it. It's pretty much come as you are everywhere.

The only club people even think to dress up for is Pacha, but it's not necessarily required.

Only because you quite clearly dont have the legs for them....:lol::lol::lol:

I very very rarely go clubbing anywhere without heels - nothing less than 4" for this Puppy! 8)

Have you tried wearing heels?
Yes.

Only because you quite clearly dont have the legs for them....:lol::lol::lol:
au contraire! ;)
I very very rarely go clubbing anywhere without heels - nothing less than 4" for this Puppy! 8)
Really? Even in Ibiza?

Here in Moskva it's practically required dress code. But, for example, the missus is usually complaining by night's end... especially if we have to walk a block to catch a taxi.

Why do it if you don't have to? (unless you're just tiny :p ;))

Personally....i am not gona bother with heels for this holiday and thats coming from a girl who will open admit she is a tart :lol: i live n die in heels.

Ive got some gladiator heels that are the stay on ones so no chance of me losing one in amongst the crowds and a few other dressy and not so dress pairs, tbh i can see them gettin trashed anyway :confused:

As for clothes....im going with play suits and shorts most nights, jst change and funk it up with tops n jewlerry etc :D

11 Days - canny fookin wait :D

I have to wear heels Im minuteeeeeee, otherwise people just pat me on the head, like a child,
I was wondering the same thing, we,ll be going to Es Paradis, after the Madness gig, and Im hoping to find somewhere to sit, before the crowds descend. so that I can dance at the edge of the dancefloor,when I want to, and not get too trampled.

I have wore heels loads of times and I'm not short I wear them cos I want to, I find it easy to dance in heels all night. Some people do some people don't. I say people cos I don't want to be seen as sexist

I have wore heels loads of times and I'm not short I wear them cos I want to, I find it easy to dance in heels all night. Some people do some people don't. I say people cos I don't want to be seen as sexist

But what about when the place is really packed? Don't you feel a bit unsteady like you'll fall over in the crowd?

But what about when the place is really packed? Don't you feel a bit unsteady like you'll fall over in the crowd?
I'd be more worried about ruining a nice pair of shoes.
Especially at Space... a season doesn't go by when I don't step on some glass there. :confused:

Personally....i am not gona bother with heels for this holiday and thats coming from a girl who will open admit she is a tart :lol: i live n die in heels.

Ive got some gladiator heels that are the stay on ones so no chance of me losing one in amongst the crowds and a few other dressy and not so dress pairs, tbh i can see them gettin trashed anyway :confused:

As for clothes....im going with play suits and shorts most nights, jst change and funk it up with tops n jewlerry etc :D

11 Days - canny fookin wait :D

I'm with you on this Vic I haven't ever worn heel on a night out in Ibiza I wanna be there dancing when there lights come on not crying in the toilets with feet pain, that being said loads of the girls i go with wouldn't consider Pacha without heels. Don't suppose that helps much?!

I live in heels as I am also tiny - could not wear flats in the office but on holiday its a completely different ball game

Depending on the night in Pacha I wouldnt even consider heels (if I was a bird), if you go to SHM its hard enough to move about through the over crowding and there is lots of broken glass! **** that.

If I am honest, I go to ibiza to enjoy myself and dont really bother what I am wearing. Whatever I pick up out my case when I am out the shower will do :D Too many people spend too much time posing and trying to look cool and be in some kind of 'in crowd'.

I am 5' 6" so not small/tall - I just like wearing heels - plus I walk funny in flats....

Actually, I wore flip flops to Pacha last year and took my heels in a plastic bag (classy bird!! 8)) - we walked from Mar Y Sol and then I binned the flip flops in a bush outside Pacha and Voila - 5" heels to dance my arse off in :)

i hear you girl! i feel frumpy in heels and i am 5ft 10!!! :rolleyes:
but if you like your music and wana dance till the sun comes up - leave those bad boys at home!!
i did bring one pair of heels last year as a "just incase" which was good cos i ended up going VIP to Pacha so wore them there!

My sister is out there at the mo and she says it is flower power everywhere!!! :eek::eek:

Im the same, actually feel like i walk like a bloke stomping on the floor if i wear flats :lol:

Me too - the BF goes "why have you got such a pigeon step"

Its either the cheap flats I wear to and from the station or the fact I live in heels most of the week :lol:

Back