weapons of mass destruction !

if I do vote in these bogus, farcical elections (a big IF given how desperately bad things are) it will be for the greens or liberals

we desperately need a fair voting system and it will never happen under the cosy con-lab cartel - this disgraceful closed shop which has owned UK politics for the last 80 years.

fer shure, it's a wasted vote in 90% of seats, but what other options are there??

if I do vote in these bogus, farcical elections (a big IF given how desperately bad things are) it will be for the greens or liberals

we desperately need a fair voting system and it will never happen under the cosy con-lab cartel - this disgraceful closed shop which has owned UK politics for the last 80 years.

fer shure, it's a wasted vote in 90% of seats, but what other options are there??

Anarchy.

8)

Despite the connotations it's a peaceful concept.

... Blair ... Nobody will ever really know why he backed the war so enthusiastically ...

11wc6qs.jpg

262umoo.gif

hate to bring up the most common area of debate on spotlight (religious evil), but blair is profoundly influenced by his faith, he does well to hide it now but it is arguably his biggest factor in deciding his actions.

it is on this basis that he puts before god his actions and does what he thinks "is the right thing" with god as his witness.

scary biscuits, nobody saw that coming!!

hate to bring up the most common area of debate on spotlight (religious evil), but blair is profoundly influenced by his faith, he does well to hide it now but it is arguably his biggest factor in deciding his actions.

it is on this basis that he puts before god his actions and does what he thinks "is the right thing" with god as his witness.

scary biscuits, nobody saw that coming!!

that would explain why he got all pally with GWB.

****ing hindsight...

He doesn't hide it anymore. Faith-based initiatives are a big part of his post-premiership work. I was just today reading an in-depth article about it from the Sunday Times.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6962649.ece

ok, but i suppose i mean the fact that it wouldn't be the first thing joe public would think or know about him, which, given how important it is to him, shows how it's 'hidden'........whether unwittingly/deliberate or what.

ok, but i suppose i mean the fact that it wouldn't be the first thing joe public would think or know about him, which, given how important it is to him, shows how it's 'hidden'........whether unwittingly/deliberate or what.
Oh, he says quite clearly that he hid it during his time in office, at the insistence of Alistair Campbell. He didn't want to get ridiculed by the "aggressively secular electorate", as the Times put it.

Now he's got the Tony Blair Faith Foundation. :!:

Check out that article. Really interesting read.

All of this really is a shambles. If Blair et al are thought to have broken International Law they should be on trial. This is no more than a glorified Pantomime, and Chilcot is the arse of the ever present horse.

Back