We want a Space Opening 07 review!!!

erm how about

the drinks were expensive
the music was great
the sunglasses were enourmous
it was busy

I was in the gym yesterday listening to some ****e music on their huuuuge screen when all I wanted to be doing was dancing outside in space :cry: so I need more of a review than that russ!! :lol:

Gutted we werent there :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

space was great but far far far too busy we ended up in bora bora by 8pm which was much better!
but at least i found the new/old/sunset terrace!!!:D

i am not sure if i am right in this but only one terrace seemed to be open at first..... then at 6pm the other one opened..... or was i seeing things.... (again!!)

space was great but far far far too busy we ended up in bora bora by 8pm which was much better!

i am not sure if i am right in this but only one terrace seemed to be open at first..... then at 6pm the other one opened..... or was i seeing things.... (again!!)

that sounds normal :)

Did you go Dc10??

i'm pretty sure that this was the new terrace that opened at 6pm (it does that most of the season i think)

so you are as normal as a Spotlighter can be

i'll put on a review soon...see if i can make it today...first i have to recover a bit more ;)

i'm pretty sure that this was the new terrace that opened at 6pm (it does that most of the season i think)

so you are as normal as a Spotlighter can be

sooooo....... the mystery of my "missing terrace" last year is finally solved.... as i was outside last year from 5pm till i left !!!!

did manage to find it this year:oops:

Back