we should wear tags with our nicknames

well i met Emma last year at the Spotlight meetup so we'll obviously know what each other looks like,how about just post a photo of yourself on here,cant really see anyone wearing name tags, anyway Sue will be able to point people in the right direction like last year.

See you 10pm on the 14th:)

Just all arrange to meet at sues bar at 7pm that way you will know you are all there for the meet, and every one tell sue who u r and she will point u all in right direction ?! thats what i usually do when i organise the annual pink panther spotlight forum meet up!

It's not often that anything for Ibiza on Google maps is marked in the right place but that looks about right. It seems that half the places I look for are marked at some random stick the tail on the donkey location in Ibiza new town wether they are in town or on a completely different part of the island :lol:

well i met Emma last year at the Spotlight meetup so we'll obviously know what each other looks like,how about just post a photo of yourself on here,cant really see anyone wearing name tags, anyway Sue will be able to point people in the right direction like last year.

See you 10pm on the 14th:)

Yeah Sue was great last year and pointing people out and letting us all know when each other arrived.

Everyone report to Sue when you get there x

emma

hello everyone, the pink panther is opposite the hotel san remo, you can get ferry boat from san antonio town centre or a 5 min taxi ride.. one small problem emma, I start the quiz at 10pm, so will be stuck behind dj box... last year you orgainized it earlier... when people arrive if they pop up and see me i can give a shout out..:D

No problems Sue sure we'll be in the bar for quite sometime id imagine:lol: hoping the cocktails specials are still available for us too;) see u Sunday:)

cocktail

I will keep the cocktail specials on until 11 on sunday xxx just for you sweetie and the other spotlighters xxx

Flying tomorrow ohhhhh im so excited:lol:

Hey Emma your not flying from Newcastle with Easyjet on Saturday by any chance are you cos that's the flight ill be going over on as it was a lot cheaper than flying ex Dublin.:)

Flying tomorrow ohhhhh im so excited:lol:

Hey Emma your not flying from Newcastle with Easyjet on Saturday by any chance are you cos that's the flight ill be going over on as it was a lot cheaper than flying ex Dublin.:)

No I am flying with Thomas Cook Airlines. My flight leaves at 00:50am on Sunday morning!!!!

no one flying with EXCEL? lol, my mum n dad r going on hols next week..... gotta find new plane lol, whooopsy...

Sue my old fwend...... miss ya jugs!

Now which woman shall i bring to meet u next year....? its 2 up to now... need a new n ta show u lmao..... one that wnt.. well u know wot i mean... LOL

Back