we need advices

A

Alecsandra

hy to everybody :)
me and my friend are coming in Ibiza from 4 to 11 september and we need help
where should we go for a superrrholyday? :lol:

my heart says pacha :), my mind says space, what do u say? :lol:

hello... I guess you should go check the party calendar... then you´ll be able to decide based on the DJs and stuff...I will be on the island from 1/9 to 12/9. here´s what I´ll do... 1/9-Sundays at Space... 2/9-Roger Sanchez@Pacha... 3/9-Renaissance@Amnesia... 4/9-Subliminal@Pacha... 5/9-Cream@Amnesia... 6/9-DAY OFF ´cause I´ll need some rest... 7/9-Danny Tenaglia@Privilege... 8/9-Sundays@Space... 9/9-El Divino or Manumission... 10/9-Perfecto with Oakenfold@Pacha... and 11/9-Subliminal with Erick Morillo@Pacha. I love house and progressive, if your taste is similar you can´t go wrong with these suggestions. See you in Ibiza, Alecsandra ! Where are you from ? Hasta la vista !

Hey guys...if you're popping by Amnesia more than once....good idea to get these booklets from the Amnesia booth at the airport coz they'll give you 15euros off at the door...which will make it cheaper than getting tix anywhere else....enjoy!!!....

ps: I'll skip Manumission if I were you...El Divino's a better choice for Mon.and Space on Sunday is a MUST!!!...but too too early if u cant last coz there isn't reentry...(or mayb it was juz me tt din geddi!)....

Back