We Love - what time does it get going?

Alfonse

Hi

This is my first post after browsing these forums for ages....

I have always been a big fan of getting down to space early on a Sunday and dancing in the sunshine. Last year that obviously all changed bit what surprised me is that the party did not get going to 6.30/7ish despite them opening at 4.30...

What have other peoples experiences been??

Alfonse

Hi

This is my first post after browsing these forums for ages....

I have always been a big fan of getting down to space early on a Sunday and dancing in the sunshine. Last year that obviously all changed bit what surprised me is that the party did not get going to 6.30/7ish despite them opening at 4.30...

What have other peoples experiences been??

Alfonse

last year not going till around 9 if you ask me

when i was there a few years back - the sunset terrace was going off mid-afternoon
the terrace took ages to get going

dunno about since the openin times were put back tho'

I must admit I was really surprised last year. Mid afternoon always used to be the best bit of Space for me and so we showed up at 4.30 expecting there to be queues out the door but it was empty.

Matinee on Saturday was a different story though. It opened at 6pm and it was full at 6pm, however they seemed to promote this with lots of free and discounted entry. Left me wondering why We Love don't do the same...fingers crossed this year.

last year, it was empty till about 8pm. then from about 9pm until midnight, the sunset terrace was in full swing.

Matinee on Saturday was a different story though. It opened at 6pm and it was full at 6pm, however they seemed to promote this with lots of free and discounted entry. Left me wondering why We Love don't do the same...fingers crossed this year.

They should do the same and for Ibiza residents like me they should give free passes or guest list or things like that...havent been to We Love for 2 seasons in a row...too expensive when i can't get a guest list...so yeah...they should do free passes until whatever the time!

shame how it only rocks for 3 hours now, back in the day it was a good 10 hour stint :(

The other issue (and this is a personal one) is that they have Alfredo closing the sunset terrace each week and he sucks...Jason bye or uylsses would be much better. Was left disappointed a few times last year and headed inside...

The other issue (and this is a personal one) is that they have Alfredo closing the sunset terrace each week and he sucks...Jason bye or uylsses would be much better. Was left disappointed a few times last year and headed inside...

i was on the terrace in 02 and again the new one in 07, it was absolutely rocking, i remember i had two mates with me who had not been before and for the first 20 minutes they just stood up the top looking around with huge smiles as it was so intense!

i was on the terrace in 02 and again the new one in 07, it was absolutely rocking, i remember i had two mates with me who had not been before and for the first 20 minutes they just stood up the top looking around with huge smiles as it was so intense!

Nice. I remember very little about the first time I went but am told by reliable sources I spent the whole day running round the club telling everyone it was the best day of my life...not sure what made me do that...must have been all that sunshine :D

The trouble with We Love is that all the big names are on midnight-6am, which makes going at 4.30pm fairly unattractive, expecially when you don't know if they'll be giving passouts.

I'm going to the opening on jun 14 and will be going with 3 ibiza virgins, so we'll probably go early evening and hope we can get a passout. If i wasn't with the virgins i'd probably go for around 9-10pm.

I don't agree at all about Alfredo, i'm made up he's playing the Sunset terrace, saw him in El Salon last year and he played one of the best sets i heard that day, reckon he'll do fine in sunset terrace.

alfredo was class closing the sunset terrace at wls closing last year.

understand that times change, but if we love programmed bigger names earlier, then people would go earlier!!!

back in the..........coxy/erick, etc would start at 1 or 2 in the afternoon

understand that times change, but if we love programmed bigger names earlier, then people would go earlier!!!

shame they dont anymore

i am there in 3 weeks and will get there for 10ish

Nice. I remember very little about the first time I went but am told by reliable sources I spent the whole day running round the club telling everyone it was the best day of my life...not sure what made me do that...must have been all that sunshine :D

yes the sun is hotter in the day 8)

I think we just got unlucky last year. Went twice - one time adamski played and the second time they had a live act who cleared the dncefloor. By the time Alfredo came on the mood was low and it didn't help when he started playing push it by salt n pepa....

Back