We love Sundays...

B

Bling10

I get to san an on sunday 3rd of aug at about 5am. i was wondering if there is anywhere i can get a ticket for space at this time or even on the sun morning b4 i go. (by 5am mambos etc will be closed) Im not to keen on the idea of paying on the door for we love sundays as it is not cheap!!

Either try and get a flyer cos that is same as ticket price or if not, there is a shop on the way to Space, almost opposite Jet appts, they sell tickets for all clubs.

you should be able to find a flyer easy, try the cashpoint booths and phone boxes in the centre of playa d'en bossa, there were loads of them in there last week.

if you get to space really early (before 10am it think) you can save 25 euros with a flyer, otherwise i think it's just a 5 euro discount.

watch out for drink prices once inside (vodka redbull = 15 euros).

do i get a pass out if i pay on the door with a flyer or not?

Lst year you got a pass put if you went after 10 for the €5 discount, but I heard from someone that if you go before 10 for the big discount then you won't get a pass out - don't know if that's true though...

lyndsey_lou said:
Lst year you got a pass put if you went after 10 for the €5 discount, but I heard from someone that if you go before 10 for the big discount then you won't get a pass out - don't know if that's true though...

If you go before 10am you get in cheaper but no wristband to leave once during the day, that's why I think it's better to go a bit later and get the wristband. Ok you're paying bit more but it's nice to have the option of popping out for an hour or so later in the day.

Yer true, then u can go ermm "chill" at bora bora for abit 8)

Yeah, that's what we did last year, went about 2 or 3 in the afternoon, then left for an hour or so later on and got a few less expensive drinks ;)

sunny_d said:
you should be able to find a flyer easy, try the cashpoint booths and phone boxes

yeah!! :eek:

100091_web.jpg

thank you NIsh for making me laugh hard today with your Callipo spotting!! Superb.

From a fello Callipo fan

Back