We Love Sundays @ Space questions & DJ info ...

marcusg

OK I know these have probably been answered before, but I cant be bothered to go trawling through old posts :rolleyes: ... so here goes

- Last few years I've prepaid my ticket online so I don't have to queue ... reckon this is still worth doing or is it a ripoff? Can you pick up tickets cheaper on the island?

- Whats the deal with the re-entry wristband, after what time can you get these? Can you get one of these with a prepaid ticket?

I'm gonna be there on 31st Aug, whihc is DJ Sneak, Justin Robertson and the Rooty boys ... anyone catch Rooty there last year? Any good? Have seen Felix before a few times in bars near me (clapham/brixton) and he always rocks the place. Anyone seen Justin Roberston before? Anyone know anything about Dave Philips? James Holroyd?

ooh so many questions ... :oops:

Cheers,
Marcus 8)

Saw Rooty last September and they were excellent.

Re tickets I always buy mine in advance or go with flyer and pay on door, the Opening Party this year was 40 euros and the week after 35 euros with free drink. Both weeks we got there about midday and got a wristband (pink this year as well :p ), as long as you arrive after 10am you get wristband.

Thanks for the info Barbie :)

Isn't it really cheap to get in before 10am? But no wristband ... :confused:

Cheers Sean, well looking forward to checking Justin Robertson!

sorry if i sound like a dunce but ive never been.....wot r wristbands for??

:oops: :oops: :oops:

IMPORTANT!

If you enter to Space before 10 am with special price ticket or after 6 pm (paying the full price 40 euros) you do not recieve a wirstband!

Ciao

You get the wristband on the way in, it lets you leave the club and get back in later ...

You can only do that once though as far as I know ... :?:

You are right marcusg. But you do not get the band if you go inside after 6 pm (even if you pay the full amount of 40 EURO)!!
And be carefull with cheaper ticket. With some special discount tickets you must enter before 10 am. And in this case you do NOT recieve the band!
My suggestiong. Buy normal ticket and go inside before 6 pm.

BE CAREFUL!

Ciao

marcusg said:
Thanks for the info Barbie :)

Isn't it really cheap to get in before 10am? But no wristband ... :confused:

Cheers Sean, well looking forward to checking Justin Robertson!

About 10-15 euros cheaper before 10am but I like my pass-out normally about 5/6pm just to get out for an hour and head down to Bora Bora.

Cheers Markel, and thanks again Barbs :D

cookie said:
marcusg said:
I'm gonna be there on 31st Aug, whihc is DJ Sneak, Justin Robertson and the Rooty boys

I'm there for this one too :p

Should be very cool indeed, can't wait, where you staying Cookie?

cookie said:
Me thinks we are in for a good one! you heading to DC10 afterwards?

hmmmmmmmm depends depends have to take it easy on my bloke, he's not hot on doing a bender, (i'm the clubbign nutter in our relationship ;) )
but i'll see when the time comes on my powers of persuation ;) ;)

klingclubber said:
hmmmmmmmm depends depends have to take it easy on my bloke, he's not hot on doing a bender, (i'm the clubbign nutter in our relationship ;) )

Same here we'll have to work on them, shouldn't be too difficult out there ;)

cookie said:
klingclubber said:

Same here we'll have to work on them, shouldn't be too difficult out there ;)

we'll come up with some wicked (but nice) plan at space to lure them into DC10 :twisted: :D ;)

Back