We Love Sundays@Space closing Vs. Space Closing

x-amount

No longer active
We're looking to go out for just one (long) weekend this year, and the Ministry Closing party is quite a must for us.

But the We Love... closing party is the weekend before the "normal?" Space closing party, (the following Sunday, which is the week we'll probably be going out, do to MInistrys closing party being on the thursday)

So I ask, whats the difference between the We Love... Closing party, and the "just" Space closing party?

I was at both last year.
The Space closing was much bigger and a lot more "big name" DJs. They had a marquee out the back and opened up the whole area behind the club.
As far as I can remember:
DJs for We Love Sundays closing were Laurent Garnier, Steve Lawler, Layo& Bushwhacka, to name a few
DJs for Space closing: Carl Cox, Eric Morrillo, Sven Vath etc etc
Also I thought there were a lot more locals at the closing of Space and a lot more English at the We Love Closing......and before anyone says anything, I dont have a problem with either.....just pointing out what I thought to be the case.

Erick normally plays at Space Closing so I would be more inclined to swing that way just to get my last Erick fix of the Ibizan season lol :p ;)

The difference between them both is that the 'We Love Sundays @ Space' is run by an independent promoter Darren Hughes who used to be one of the Cream promoters and now also runs Homelands, as in Homelands this year being re-named 'We Love..... Homelands'

The Space closing party is just for the actual club itself.

Hope that makes sense. ;)

spunkymonkey said:
I was at both last year.
The Space closing was much bigger and a lot more "big name" DJs. They had a marquee out the back and opened up the whole area behind the club.
As far as I can remember:
DJs for We Love Sundays closing were Laurent Garnier, Steve Lawler, Layo& Bushwhacka, to name a few
DJs for Space closing: Carl Cox, Eric Morrillo, Sven Vath etc etc
Also I thought there were a lot more locals at the closing of Space and a lot more English at the We Love Closing......and before anyone says anything, I dont have a problem with either.....just pointing out what I thought to be the case.

I honestly dont think you could have wrote a reply which could have made me happier.

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

i going to put this to the comittee right now....

Back