We Love Sundays or final Space closing?

Drew

Any ideas on which will be best?

(first choice of accomodation not available for We Love ...... :cry: )

I like We Love Sundays closing, Space closing is normally really really busy, even more so that We Love Sundays.

We Love Sundays has got Fatboy whereas Space has got Erick, depends who bloats your boat :p

One thing that might be deciding factor is that if you do We Love Closing you'll get to see me :eek: :p ;)

Barbie said:
I like We Love Sundays closing, Space closing is normally really really busy, even more so that We Love Sundays.

We Love Sundays has got Fatboy whereas Space has got Erick, depends who bloats your boat :p

One thing that might be deciding factor is that if you do We Love Closing you'll get to see me :eek: :p ;)

Unfortunately, can't get room at Es-Vive - all full.

:cry:

DrewUK said:
Unfortunately, can't get room at Es-Vive - all full.

:cry:

We're staying at Bali Beach in Sept, they're owned by Jet but they're their 'luxury' apartments, there's only 10-12 of them and they're about 400 metres down from Jet normal apts. I know what it's like when you get to 'our' age :p we need our home comforts on holiday :p ;)

DrewUK said:
Thanks Babs, may give them a try ;)

This second minxy trip that you're planning, is it just for wkend or longer??

YAY might get to meet the lovely Drew and his lovely girlie :D

Barbie said:
DrewUK said:
Thanks Babs, may give them a try ;)

This second minxy trip that you're planning, is it just for wkend or longer??

YAY might get to meet the lovely Drew and his lovely girlie :D

Saturday till Tuesday.

Just a little sweetner to end the summer.

;)

Yeah, would be great to meet up. Do you have the number for Bali Beach?

Oh yeah, just remembered >

Tom and I will have to avoid wearing the same vest :oops:

I bought an even better one couple of weeks ago ;)

DrewUK said:
Oh yeah, just remembered >

Tom and I will have to avoid wearing the same vest :oops:

I bought an even better one couple of weeks ago ;)

Damn best go out and buy him some new vests for his birthday :p I went into Harvey Nicks and Selfridges last wk on a vest hunt and they were all pants, is yours another D&G one??

klingclubber said:
dunno if its been mentioned but Jets? cheap and cheerful and very near space :?: :rolleyes: :p

Yeah but me and Drew are the older more mature clubber and we like our home comforts in life :p ;)

Barbie said:
klingclubber said:
dunno if its been mentioned but Jets? cheap and cheerful and very near space :?: :rolleyes: :p

Yeah but me and Drew are the older more mature clubber and we like our home comforts in life :p ;)

oooooooh so now you ARE older then me!! ;) ;)

so your saying in a years time i'm gonna not wanna slum it anymore in jets, now i'm worried about jets i too like my home bloody comforts and if jets is mingin i shall pack up and pop to es vive :eek: :p ;)

klingclubber said:
oooooooh so now you ARE older then me!! ;) ;)

so your saying in a years time i'm gonna not wanna slum it anymore in jets, now i'm worried about jets i too like my home bloody comforts and if jets is mingin i shall pack up and pop to es vive :eek: :p ;)

Jet isn't minging just bit basic, I find that Jet is fine for a short period of time but I couldn't stay there longer than week so you'll be fine hon.

Also depends what bit you're in, some are better than others, last year just put me off massively cos had $hittest room in place, dirty, no air-con and I think maids came in once to change our towels :rolleyes:

Barbie said:
Jet isn't minging just bit basic, I find that Jet is fine for a short period of time but I couldn't stay there longer than week so you'll be fine hon.

Also depends what bit you're in, some are better than others, last year just put me off massively cos had $hittest room in place, dirty, no air-con and I think maids came in once to change our towels :rolleyes:

yeh suppose, am only in there for 5 days will call b4 and make sure they give me nice room.

jeez i'm staying in about 4 different place this time! :eek: hahaha should be fun, variety thats what its all about :D ;) :p

thanks babe

I'm going for We Love............closing. Can't wait.

And I'm going for 7-10 days on Friday week - really, really can't wait!

Back