WE LOVE SPACE OPENING...

Markel

Was anyone there?
A friend of mine, who is living on the island enter at 10pm and told me that was quite empty!!!!!!! :eek:
What's wrong? :?:

Ciao

Most people i know are choosing to go later in the season.

I think this year's flying along soooooo fast, can't believe we're half way through the year :eek:

Things need to slooooooooow down a little :confused:

Indeed it was rocking big time, definitely not quiet! Wasn't jam packed though which is a good thing IMO

Tom Novy played 5pm-7pm and Rooty? played 7pm-9pm...

That is why it wasn´t jam packed. I have never heard about Rooty but I must admit they were real funky :D

And best part to me was Todd Terry playind acid tracks inside after midnight. Can you feel it? :D

Superstara said:

That is why it wasn´t jam packed. I have never heard about Rooty but I must admit they were real funky :D

And best part to me was Todd Terry playind acid tracks inside after midnight. Can you feel it? :D

Did you not think it was packed? It was quite busy enough for me :confused:

Todd Terry was very good inside later on ;)

cookie said:
Superstara said:

Did you not think it was packed? It was quite busy enough for me :confused:

Todd Terry was very good inside later on ;)

I thought the terrace for WLS Opening was just about right. It was busy enough for me. Enough room to dance!!

...just about right...

amen to that - there's nothing like listening to terrace sets of djs like lawler, rooty, howells when there's room to dance - funky as **** :)

aboslutely the best time to go to space is late june, early july - the rest of the season is RAMMED :)

It was definetly the least busiest of the times i've ever been to Space.

You could actually WALK through the terrace, as well as dance.

Inside was busy until about 3-4 ish, but never rammed, maybe the rebuilding work helped this. But the time it shut not long after 6 there must have only been a few hundred in there.

Back