We Love Space Closing Party... availability

Hey all,

We are pondering whether to buy tickets online, or on the island for the we love space closing party, and from what i can gather from the other posts is that big club nights never sell out in ibiza. Would this be a correct assumption?:rolleyes: It's just that space seems to be the only big club open on that day and you would expect it to be really popular.

Also, if you buy the tickets on the island, are you allowed passouts?

We are kind of confused with the guest list queues too, some people say they are a lot longer and others quicker????

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

tickets hardly ever sell out. only in the rarest of occasions are clubs closed for reaching full capacity. cocoon was once this summer, space opening and closing are always closed, cream occasionally, carl cox occasionally. we love closing - maybe but if at all, only later on, around 2-3am.

but tickets on the island don't allow you to get in through the guestlist, online tickets do. at busier parties this is a godsend. it means you can go in whenever you like with a minimum of fuss. the closing of we love will be very busy, so if you want to enter the club at peak time - between 7 and 10 pm, then buy online and save yourself a queue :)

whatever, have fun! :)

Hey all,

We are pondering whether to buy tickets online, or on the island for the we love space closing party, and from what i can gather from the other posts is that big club nights never sell out in ibiza. Would this be a correct assumption?:rolleyes: It's just that space seems to be the only big club open on that day and you would expect it to be really popular.

Also, if you buy the tickets on the island, are you allowed passouts?

We are kind of confused with the guest list queues too, some people say they are a lot longer and others quicker????

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

Ha! if I see you there I'm gonna put a trout in your shoe :D

I will pay when I get there.

• They will let me in.

•*I won't have purchased a pre paid ticket.
Comprende :arrow:[/quote]

or may be....take a paper and write in it free pass......
i will try!!!!!
better if y paint it with nice colours...
liloliloliiiiiiiiiiii

I'll be there as well.

If i buy online a ticket here, does it give me a wristband that enables me to leave the club once and then re-enter?

I will pay when I get there.

• They will let me in.

•*I won't have purchased a pre paid ticket.
Comprende :arrow:

or may be....take a paper and write in it free pass......
i will try!!!!!
better if y paint it with nice colours...
liloliloliiiiiiiiiiii[/QUOTE]

what?

Back