we love space, 24 august

jonnyd

Does anyone know who is playing this weekend? Is there any special arrangements this weekend?

Also does anyone know of any jazz/soul/funk djs on the island? Sorry if this is blasphemy for any punters!;)
cheers,
jd

does anyone have any idea when will zabiela play in the discoteca and garnier in terraza? alternatively will i be able to find out once im there? dont want to miss any of them :cry:

does anyone have any idea when will zabiela play in the discoteca and garnier in terraza? alternatively will i be able to find out once im there? dont want to miss any of them :cry:

there's always a running order hanging out for we love sundays. as you enter the discoteca from the front part of the sunset terrace (not from the left side of the club), there's a kiosk selling t-shirts and stuff...and there you'll find the running order. also, "behind" the main terrace, in the corridor, there's another (bigger) shop where you can find the running order.

this sunday will be HUGE with JZ, MISS KITTIN and of course monsieur GARNIER!!! :twisted:

there's always a running order hanging out for we love sundays. as you enter the discoteca from the front part of the sunset terrace (not from the left side of the club), there's a kiosk selling t-shirts and stuff...and there you'll find the running order. also, "behind" the main terrace, in the corridor, there's another (bigger) shop where you can find the running order.

this sunday will be HUGE with JZ, MISS KITTIN and of course monsieur GARNIER!!! :twisted:

i fly tomorrow ....well looking forward to this!!! 8)

we fly fri morning cant wait. will be there 4 definite on the 24th..quick question tho, has everyone got their tickets for wls? i have cut up my credit cards lol so cant buy them off here!!

flying out in a few hours. WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO
it has the potential of being the best day in my trip, hope they all deliver quality sets :D and thanks for the detailed info.

Timetable:

SPACE TERRAZA
18:00 - 20:30 Ian Blevins
20:30 - 22:30 Jason Bye
22:30 - 23:30 Romain BNO
23:30 - 01:30 Dimitri from Paris
01:00 - 03:30 Paul Woolford
03:30 - Close Laurent Garnier

DISCOTECA
21:00 - 23:00 David Phillips
23:00 - 00:00 Alex Smoke live
00:00 - 02:00 Ivan Smagghe