We Love… Radio – new episodes online

CC001

[FONT=&quot]During winter, the We Love… podcast moves to a monthly format and features in depth interviews with the resident DJs as well as sampling some great music. Tom Brown is your host and every month between December and the 2009 opening party, Tom will be speaking with a different "We Love" DJ. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In January’s episode, Ibiza icon Jonathan Ulysses speaks about his many years DJing in Ibiza and also gives us a couple of exclusive tracks from his studio. We also find out what tunes he listens to when not on the Terrace at Space or DJing around the world.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Don’t forget to catch up with December’s episode too, featuring the eclectic tastes of Alex Wolfenden! Alex appeared at We Love… every week of the 2008 season and played in all of the Space arenas. With a wide ranging musical brief, we feature tracks by Vandon, Orbital, Fleetwood Mac, Prince and Stardust to name but a few. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Click the banner below to listen and subscribe to the podcast![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This month on We Love… Radio, Tom Brown speaks with We Love… Space, Sundays and We Love… Sounds resident DJ Ben Korbel. Ben talks about his career and working all over the world and also reveals tracks that have been influential both in his life and his DJ work, from artists as diverse as Sabres Of Paradise, David Bowie and Primal Scream. Click the banner below to listen and subscribe![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Jem Haynes has a new mix on the We Love… website. With his residency at Chew The Fat! you might be expecting a breakbeat tear-out, however Jem’s summer at We Love… Space, Sundays in Ibiza have seen him influenced by the driving tech-house sounds of Oxia, Nick Curly, Sebo K and Audiofly.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Click the banner below to take you through to the We Love… DJ Mixes page (where you’ll also find mixes from Steve Lawler, James Zabiela, Streetlife DJs and more) – scroll down to check out ‘Jem Haynes We Love Webmix’. A full tracklisting can be found on the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]blog on the We Love… Myspace.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In this month’s March edition of the We Love… podcast Tom Brown speaks with We Love… resident Jem Haynes. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We continue with our series of monthly podcasts, where each month we profile a different We Love… resident DJ and explore more about their music taste and lifestyle outside of the DJ box. Jem describes how he started DJing at 14 and how his early days at UK raves and warehouse parties seeing DJs like Carl Cox, Fabio and Grooverider had such a major influence on his ultimate career choice. This edition features retro tracks by artists including Alison Limerick, Lisa Stansfield and Bushwacka and also premieres brand new exclusive plays of two of Jem's own new productions, including a collaboration with We Love… regular Serge Santiago.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The links in the earlier post are still the ones to hit up to listen & subscribe![/FONT]

Give it a rest mate. Can you not see that no one is in the slightest bit interested in your pathetic little podcast.

Quite the contrary toms. You are perfectly entitled to your personal opinion about the podcast and it is entirely your choice whether you choose to listen to it, or even to open this thread. However I have access to the stats which shows how online traffic arrives at the podcast, showing that a significant number of people have listened to the podcast as a result of reading this thread. Meaning that people on this board are interested in the podcast.

Yeah, im sure they are....

...They must all be so engrossed in your podcasts that not a single person bothered to reply.

Face facts. You are yet ANOTHER bedroom DJ trying to sound professional. Make no bones about it, you're an amateur, dishing out amateur rubbish and no doubt you have some sort of moniker with the word "Project" in it.

Either way, my point still stands. That being that no one is intereted in your pathetic little podcast, no one here wants it, no one here wants to waste their time reading these sad little adverts and no one here wants to read, let alone listen to your ****e.

So - Please, please stop posting these painful adverts. It really is ridiculous and I even feel embarresed for you when I read them.

Face facts. You are yet ANOTHER bedroom DJ trying to sound professional. Make no bones about it, you're an amateur, dishing out amateur rubbish and no doubt you have some sort of moniker with the word "Project" in it.

Either way, my point still stands. That being that no one is intereted in your pathetic little podcast, no one here wants it, no one here wants to waste their time reading these sad little adverts and no one here wants to read, let alone listen to your ****e.

Without wishing to sound too Rafa Benitez, the 'facts' you've stated are no more than opinions. Message boards are all about opinions and you're totally entitled to share your views. But please don't try and pass total speculation (which I shan't rise to) or your own opinions off as fact.

The facts to face are that this thread has been opened more times than the majority in this section of the forum. You and everyone else can see that. Plus, I have access to stats that show that many people have visited the podcast from this thread, meaning that they are interested to check it out, and from there make their own opinion.

If nobody visited the podcast from this thread, I'd agree with you that nobody is interested. However, the facts show otherwise, I KNOW that people on here are interested, whether they choose to reply or not, so I will continue to bring podcast news to the forum for their benefit, if not yours. If you don't want to know about the latest episode, I would suggest you don't open this thread again in future - I'm not forcing you to!

haha!

yeah yeah... you keep telling yourself that.

Your podcast really is really really really successful.

"We love"... do me a favour!

yeah yeah... you keep telling yourself that.

Your podcast really is really really really successful.

"We love"... do me a favour!

Wait a minute, you do realise this is the podcast for We Love... as in "We Love... Space" on Sundays, right? As in one of the most popular club nights in Ibiza? Hence the total relevance of posting on this forum?

A podcast that has featured in the Top 5 most popular podcasts (in the UK) on iTunes?

A podcast that has received over 2 million downloads?

Just wanted to make sure we're talking about the same podcast here.

Back