We Love passout, is it possible?

sammy.d

I've got online tickets for we love on sun 7th sept, and i've read different things about passout wristbands, can anyone clarify this for me? I'll be going in at 4.30 and by 8pm would like to de-camp to my hotel for an hour, it'll be a nightmare if its not possible.....

Not sure- theoretically you should get one if you arrive at that time but people on here say thet they don't give them out anymore...

I'll be going in at 4.30 and by 8pm would like to de-camp to my hotel for an hour, it'll be a nightmare if its not possible.....

Me and my mates came up with a similar plan last year! we got there at 3 in the afternoon and said we would leave around 8 to get some dinner and chill out for a bit! Turned out that we used our passout around 11.30pm went back to the apartment had a bag of crisps and a snickers then went straight back to space!
Around 8pm is when space starts filling up so trust me you wont want to leave!

i just checked again with we love and YES, they still do passouts. more good news: they even changed the "latest arrival time" to get a wristband (with which you can leave and come back ONCE): it's 10pm now! (was 8pm earlier this season) great stuff from we love! :D

Back