We Love Opening.. will it be worth it

kippo

I know We Love @ Space is one of the best days/nights on the island but I have a problem this year.

Our plane doesn't land until Sunday 7pm. After we've waited for our bags and gone through passport control we then have to pick up a hire car and drive to San An, check into our hotel, get changed/eat, drive back to Playa d’en Bossa then queue, by which time I reckon it'll be approx midnight.

Is it really worth €35 each for a few hours in Space??

We'll also have been travelling since 10am in the morning so will be pretty knackered by the time we would be getting into Space.

My possible alternative is to goto the As One event to get our fill of underground/non commercial Ibiza clubbing. Plus this being an allday event, we're getting the daytime clubbing experiance which we're gonna miss at Space.

What are the chances of picking up cheap We Love tickets after 10pm/12am somewhere in San An?

You'll miss the sunset terrace ... check the line up ... if you like the dj's of course it worth it !
Cheap tickets in San An, i don't know ... may be in Playa Den Bossa
But which Passport Control ?!???!!!

We Love and As One both start at the same time: 4.30pm, so equal amounts of daytime hours.

As One finishes at 4am i believe, whereas We Love is on till 6am.

All the high profile/guest DJs will be on after 8pm @ We Love, so you could do We Love and not really miss much/any of the main acts. Then again if the Sunset terrace is your priority, you may be less inclined....

I'm going to both, assuming we can pick tickets up for As One on Monday in PDB.

our plane doesn't land until Sunday 7pm.
After we've waited for our bags and gone through passport control
we then have to pick up a hire car and
drive to San An,
check into our hotel,
get changed/eat,
drive back to Playa d’en Bossa
then queue, by which time I reckon it'll be approx midnight.

c´mon that doesn´t take 5 hours !

it´s pointless to go to welove after midnight,
because the best part is the last 3 hours of the sunsetterrace.
if you go after midnite you can as well go every other night.

you should be in space at 9.30, but not later than 10 !

What are the chances of picking up cheap We Love tickets
after 10pm/12am somewhere in San An?
why sanan ? put you stuff in the hotel, drive directly to playadenbossa,
get you tickets there (at tantra or some other ticketshop around space).

c´mon that doesn´t take 5 hours !

I agree, but that was my girlfriends usual worst case prediction.

I think I'll have to play this one by ear, really depends on how quick we get out the airport and get the car (One year this took less than an hour, another over 3 hours waiting for the car)

the best part is the last 3 hours of the sunset terrace.

I agree, are there any set times up yet?

I don't think I'd bother unless a DJ i really wanted to see was there after 12 as after 12 it becomes just like the other clubs... sayin that I'm sure u could get there a lot earlier if your landing at 7

I reckon we can get there by 10pm, but that all depends on how quick we can get out of the airport etc.

I'll wait until last min to buy tickets too in PDB, you never know, my flight might be delayed!!

I reckon we can get there by 10pm, but that all depends on how quick we can get out of the airport etc.

I'll wait until last min to buy tickets too in PDB, you never know, my flight might be delayed!!

Lmao U could always go to judgement sundays ... that wont be picking up til way past 12 :spank:

I've rented with Hiper before, and had pretty much the same bad experience as everyone else + the car we asked for wasn't available so ended up with a diesel estate monster, not good in the narrow Ibiza streets.

Booked direct with centauro this year

Back