We Love...NastyDirtySexMusic

lisaminx

:lol:

Absolutely Blinding! Lovely to see that the refurb hasn't ruined Space, but actually made it even better! If u haven't already been go IMMEDIATELY, if not sooner!!!

more details

Blimey, where to start?

well, the new terrace is just like the old terrace, Smiley, happy and very HOT!! the new room is huge with really cool lighting, the main room inside was brilliant too, with these weird, trippy ball things on the ceiling that i just could not take my eyes off. The new decor is slick and minimalist, but hasnt lost that Space look or feel at all. Infact, now there is more room in there, it is easier to dance without getting burnt/knocked/falling over (unless thats your bag)

The music was banging all night, a lot harder than last time I was there, with lots of old skool tunes remixed and chucked in. Smokin Jo and Tim Sherridan were fantastic, Tim was really into it, you can tell they love the music they play. It still has the same old school atmosphere, everyone smiling and no attitude, lots of people of every age, race and gender persuasion. 12 hours fly by like 12 minutes. I am getting on a bit now, but it felt like clubbing used to be in 92/93.

I didnt think you could improve on perfection, but Space have managed it somehow, well done to them!

There's some good pictures of the night I went at:

http://ibiza.tilllate.com/EN/partydetails.php?gid=208196

Back