WE LOVE..... CLOSING PARTY (HELP NEEDED)

kn1980

Can anyone tell me the timings of dj sets for the "we love sundays" closing party. I especially need to know what time Fat boy slim will be playing on the terrace as we will be diving out to Bora bora at some point but do not want to miss the main man. ???

They won't announce times but on the Space website all the DJs are on in the order they are playing so it's Rooty DJs who I assume will play 6-8, then Fatboy 8-10 and then Lawler to close the terrace.

dont mean to moan like, but is it only me that thinks thats a piss poor closing party line up for such a great night?!..................

:D ShinySY! :D

i do too ...
lets cross the fingers for that rumour about tenaglia in the
space closing party ...

Yes, I think last year the closing party had more and better dj's than this summer. :rolleyes:

Sometimes fine and sometimes better :D

kn1980 said:
Can anyone tell me the timings of dj sets for the "we love sundays" closing party. I especially need to know what time Fat boy slim will be playing on the terrace as we will be diving out to Bora bora at some point but do not want to miss the main man. ???

I wouldn't bother going! After my experience on Sunday spend your money on Boara Bora!

happyman said:
I wouldn't bother going! After my experience on Sunday spend your money on Boara Bora!

Yes happyman, I'm totally agree with you. I don't know what happens with Space this summer but... really bad on sundays. The music, the people, the workers... I'm really dissapointed with one of my favorites clubs. :cry: :cry: :cry:

i agree , and all my friends that went this summer to a welove ...
said the same , is strange how the vibe of a party can change from
one year to another .

I have visited Sundays@Space for many years and it has been the finest club experience in Ibiza for me. 8)

BUT

This year I went there once and it was boring...but I didn't believe that can be true and I went there again. Unfortunately it was same again. :evil:

Now I'm going to Closings and I really hope it will be different :!:

Superstara said:
Now I'm going to Closings and I really hope it will be different :!:

I'm gonna be there this sunday to the closing party of welove, and I hope it will be different too... I'll explain it on monday ;)

...and I thought it was just us lot that were saying those things.
Ibiza still rocks but what on earth has happened to Space??
It's lost all its energy on Sundays (except for the 11-midnight session that is ;) )
I think it's all down to the authorities clamping down on sound levels. Fears of a glass surround over the terrace may become a reality if this continues.
*sigh* things must move on though and other places are sure to grab the limelight in the same way as time goes on.

Robder said:
...and I thought it was just us lot that were saying those things.
Ibiza still rocks but what on earth has happened to Space??
It's lost all its energy on Sundays (except for the 11-midnight session that is ;) )
I think it's all down to the authorities clamping down on sound levels. Fears of a glass surround over the terrace may become a reality if this continues.
*sigh* things must move on though and other places are sure to grab the limelight in the same way as time goes on.

I think I would look forward to a "glass surround" if it brought back the vibe it had a few year back - it really was quite quiet on the terrace the couple of times we went in August

i asked it to fritz , the space director , in the space webpage .
he said that its just a rumour and it will not be surronded by
glass ... but he said too that next year they'll have a vip area
in the terrance and one in the inside .. a shame !

Ooooppss... what a pity... :cry:
The reason for Space was one of my favourite clubs was just the fact that there is no any vip area... no inside, no outside... no differences between people.

Back