we got cocooned - short review from july 28th

it's defo not longer structurally, altho it obviously appears that way.

the terrace is more like an arena or festival stage than a club room. it's quite unique therefore amongst ibiza club room.

it's defo not longer structurally, altho it obviously appears that way.

the terrace is more like an arena or festival stage than a club room. it's quite unique therefore amongst ibiza club room.

It's definately the main room now on some nights ie Manumission, Made In Italy

luciano and loco dice b2b for 8 hours on the terrace last night.

:eek:

and amnesia sold out short after 3am for the third monday in a row! :eek: cocoon breaking all records this year.

by the way - luciano & loco dice were FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! :D alter ego live in the main room were wicked as well.

and amnesia sold out short after 3am for the third monday in a row! :eek: cocoon breaking all records this year.

by the way - luciano & loco dice were FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! :D alter ego live in the main room were wicked as well.

how do you mean, they were still letting people in as quickly as they could get 'em in when i had a nosy outside about 3.

Cocoon rocks..

... jiha! Cocoon was besides of People from Ibiza the best party I've had on the crazy island of Ibiza ;-) I guess, this year, it's a must go ;-)

how do you mean, they were still letting people in as quickly as they could get 'em in when i had a nosy outside about 3.

i went outside at 3:30am and there was a) the "completo" sign hanging on the entry and b) few friends (with amnesia and/or cocoon season passes) who had arrived late, were waiting outside...i think they eventually got in after 4:30am, when a few people left...

i went outside at 3:30am and there was a) the "completo" sign hanging on the entry and b) few friends (with amnesia and/or cocoon season passes) who had arrived late, were waiting outside...i think they eventually got in after 4:30am, when a few people left...

completamente completo!!

there are some of the tunes that got played within the 8 hours here

Full House! :eek:

completo.jpg

I must have just got in by the skin of my teeth the night I went! Next year I'm gonna get there for 12.30-1am. It'll prob still be mobbed though haha

Well I'll be at teh second last cocoon and the closing... imagine they are going to be rammed by midnight! will there be room to dance???

Well I'll be at teh second last cocoon and the closing... imagine they are going to be rammed by midnight! will there be room to dance???

When I was there there wasn't even space to walk- just getting pushed about all the time which pissed me off. But it thinned out a little about 4.30am and there was room to dance a bit..

Last year was busy but comfortable- this year- mega rammed!
What's written in the Voice is true when you think about it- no Circoloco means more people at Cocoon!

When I was there there wasn't even space to walk- just getting pushed about all the time which pissed me off. But it thinned out a little about 4.30am and there was room to dance a bit..

Last year was busy but comfortable- this year- mega rammed!
What's written in the Voice is true when you think about it- no Circoloco means more people at Cocoon!

hmmn... I went in mid-August peak season last year and it was pretty busy.... wonder if it will be worse than that?

I imagine the closing will be busy regardless of whether DC10 is open.... just worried about that 80 euro ticket!! eek!

hmmn... I went in mid-August peak season last year and it was pretty busy.... wonder if it will be worse than that?

I imagine the closing will be busy regardless of whether DC10 is open.... just worried about that 80 euro ticket!! eek!

Yeah me too, I went on the 6th of August, it's a lot busier now!

That 80 Euro ticket is a bit nasty! It's gotta be on the door!

Yeah me too, I went on the 6th of August, it's a lot busier now!

That 80 Euro ticket is a bit nasty! It's gotta be on the door!

I think the 80 euro was the preseale price of the closing!!

I definitely need to be organised and buy tickets ahead of time!

My mate in Ibiza says that Cocoon is the only place on the island that occasionally play that garbage minimal, and that funky and electro couse still are the main sounds which is very pleasing to hear as i was dreading going to Ibiza next month and going to a club and having to endure the torture it is of listening to that "ketamine music" minimal.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ECSTASY AND IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN (despite what the Italian posers,etc,etc,etc say)

HARDCORE

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
My mate in Ibiza says that Cocoon is the only place on the island that occasionally play that garbage minimal, and that funky and electro couse still are the main sounds which is very pleasing to hear as i was dreading going to Ibiza next month and going to a club and having to endure the torture it is of listening to that "ketamine music" minimal.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ECSTASY AND IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN (despite what the Italian posers,etc,etc,etc say)

HARDCORE

;)

Cocoon is banging mate- trust me, no Ketamine House at all!

Cocoon is banging mate- trust me, no Ketamine House at all!

cool mate as long as there is upfront European Techno im there, although my mate did say he did hear some minimal there on the terrace one nite he was there and he made a quick exit, although as long as the main room is banging that's what maters.

Id sooner hear something like this though, look at the fcuking atmosphrre at this:twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R97KeAzP_FI

Back