Wayne Rooney in Ibiza

I think she's stunningly attractive..... :eek:

me and me mate were waiting last year in the airport for a mate to arrive. stunning stunning woman in front of. tongues on floor time.

out bounces crouchy. the swine. the pic of me with him is on here somewhere!

she is amazingly fit.

As for Clancey, she might look ok with some slap, but without she isnt any more naturally beautiful than alot of girls on the street. And you can't honestly say she's with him for his sparkling personality and good looks. Give over ! :rolleyes:[/quote]

Apparently he does have a pretty good personality actually. Anyway that wasnt why I posted. I just not enamoured with your rude post. Who the hell are you to come on and start being so pass-remarkable about these guys. Crouchy is going with one of the most desired women in the UK, and Rooney hasn't done half bad himself. Good luck to them!

Maybe he has a large chopper! A girl once told me that tall skinny fella's more often than not have large weapons. That was after i gave her a good seeing too ( well thats what happened in my world ) perhaps she was having a dig cos' im a short stumpy bugger!!!!! Go crouchy!!!!!:lol:

Supposedly Peter Crouch walked into a fast food restaurant in Southampton whilst he was a player there and ordered a dish of nachos and said something along the lines of "I'm Peter Crouch so I'mm not going to pay for them" to the cashier, who let Crouch walk off without paying for them.

Crouch then sat down and in front of the whole restaurant said to himself each time he ate a nacho "Crouchy's having his nachos".

:lol:

I think she is soooo stunning, I think I have a bit of a lesbian crush on her :lol:

If I could empathise from your women's perspective... if I was you I would too!

As it is I think she's stunning too! And seemed really lovely when she was on hell's kitchen....oh god did I just cough to watching that....damn it :oops:

" Then he headed with 16 pals and relatives for a four-day stay in a plush villa stocked with hundreds of pounds-worth of pre-ordered strong Stella lager and grub.
The group was also hoping to down WKD vodka alcopops. But villa staff could not find any on the isle — so they sank Smirnoff Ice instead. "

:lol::lol::lol: Wreckless! I love the.... 'pre-ordered STRONG Stella lager' bit best :lol::lol::lol:

What orrible teeth :lol:

A girl I know stayed in that Villa last year.

"Getting Spangled" - The phrase is understood to be a Liverpudlian expression for enjoying a heavy night out with copious amounts of alcohol resulting in the inevitable next morning hangover"

oh really - so that's what it means..... I have been misled....:lol::lol::lol:

"Getting Spangled" - The phrase is understood to be a Liverpudlian expression for enjoying a heavy night out with copious amounts of alcohol resulting in the inevitable next morning hangover"

oh really - so that's what it means..... I have been misled....:lol::lol::lol:

Lived here all my life and NEVER heard anyone say "F*ck me I was spangled last night"

EVER!

Where was that written PL!?!

Like others, I too have heard the phrase spangled. Surely it means one who has eaten the ecstacydrug.

Also:
Clara i never had you down as such a classy bird!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lived here all my life and NEVER heard anyone say "F*ck me I was spangled last night"

EVER!

Where was that written PL!?!

In the link Babs posted from last night's london paper - with the full rundown of Rooney's First Night Ibiza experience - Linekers Bar :lol::lol:

Back