Water

Andrew

Hi folks,

This is a boring question that has probably been asked many times before but I was keen to get some advice.

Ive already been to Ibiza this summer with a mate but thought it would be great to come back with my girlfriend. We are planning on going to Cocoon but she is a bit worried about having to buy lots of water (she likes to drink a lot of it!) in there as we are on a bit of a budget this time. Is it worth trying to smuggle a small bottle in her handbag. When I was there last time they were not searching at all so I guess it was very do-able. What's the worst that would happen if they found it on her?

Thanks for any advice.:)

they always search handbags.

if you were going to hide it, it'd have to be on you somewhere and not in your pockets either cos they'll be looking for cameras.

Hi folks,

This is a boring question that has probably been asked many times before but I was keen to get some advice.

Ive already been to Ibiza this summer with a mate but thought it would be great to come back with my girlfriend. We are planning on going to Cocoon but she is a bit worried about having to buy lots of water (she likes to drink a lot of it!) in there as we are on a bit of a budget this time. Is it worth trying to smuggle a small bottle in her handbag. When I was there last time they were not searching at all so I guess it was very do-able. What's the worst that would happen if they found it on her?

Thanks for any advice.:)

ahahha we all love water at amnesia ;)

Back