Water Parties in Es Paradis

Jonny Litts

This has surely got to be a windup, DJ sammy??????????????
How can they book him as resident DJ for the water parties.
It's my 1st time in Ibiza and was looking forward to going (just for the experience). I won't be going now :confused:

they prob will fill it out! es paradis has a diff crowd to say pacha. I think most nights in eden and es paradis are trance orientated and attracts more lager louts.

ES PARADIS HASN'T BEEN THE SAME SINCE THEY LOST CLOCKWORK ORANGE ON WED NIGHTS THAT YEAR. THEY USED TO QUE DOWN TO THE BEACH!

PEOPLE DIDN'T GET BACK INTO THE "TOGETHER" PARTIES.

IT IS A QUALITY PLACE THOUGH. PITY ABOUT THE LAGER LOUTS.

yes me too i'm not going b/c of his HAIR LOL

not because he's utter PANTS or that es paradis water party is NASTY

his hair nitefly his hair! heheheheh LOL ;)

Fair do's I reckon DJ Sammy playing is a good idea!

Now hang on - I haven't gone mad or anything - my point is that it would have been a pretty poor night regardless - by adding DJ Sammy to the evenings proceedings it will allow all but the utter brain dead an easy get out clause. As for those foolish enough to go anyway then they deserve everything they get (unless it is their perfect choice of DJ in which case I will not mock the afflicted!!!!) :lol:

Dj Sammy, Es Paradis, Water Party?

Hmmm, I think I'll be washing my hair that night.

maybe the listings for the whole summer is just a provisional one

perhaps the idea of it is..

1) play his crap tunes all night
2) watch everyone go insane (check that...insaner that they were - must've be crazy to go there)
3) switch on the water
4) 10 mins to drown him and the fruity ponytail.

no prizes for this....just a whole lotta fun
hence the name - Heaven - the object is to get him there

LOL

:lol:

This is good tho, cos all the nob heads can go to there for that leaving the rest of the island slightly better off! :)

Always look on the brightside.

Diehard_clubber [Si said:
]This is good tho, cos all the nob heads can go to there for that leaving the rest of the island slightly better off! :)

Always look on the brightside.

:)

Back