Water park - good or rusty?

My friend is scared of getting tetnus, is it well mankey with tampons, used jonnys & rusty metal everywhere or is it in good order generally?

My friend is scared of getting tetnus, is it well mankey with tampons, used jonnys & rusty metal everywhere or is it in good order generally?

I've been there 4 times and each time it was super clean :D theres just a couple of good slides there for adults as well as kids no deep pools though but I enjoyed it, I'm a good swimmer who's scared of water lol

I went last in 2006 or 7 and it was well maintained and staffed. Good for a 2-3 hours or so.8)

it is infested with children

(luckily, as i'd taken a school party of about 60 of the small evil ones with me, i was totally untroubled by them all day - they were off annoying someone else)

Last edited by a moderator:

someone's been spending too much time in front of the daily express...

in all the time i spent living literally 500metres away from that water park i never went there...... im kinda :cry: i didnt! used to dj opposite in the mornings & see wasted khunts stumbling in & out of there & always thought "that looks fun!!" but alas.... never went.... prolly never will now..... :cry:

i say DO IT!!! 8)

It's a bit of fun nothing like Disneyland ...

always amazing that people go to a beautiful island like ibiza
with ****ing amazing beaches and ****tastic fresh seawater...

... and go and waste precious time in a smelly filthy waterpark
with water mostly of dodgy quality :lol:

ok. if you have children this may be a reason ... hope they don´t get ill there :)

always amazing that people go to a beautiful island like ibiza
with ****ing amazing beaches and ****tastic fresh seawater...

... and go and waste precious time in a smelly filthy waterpark
with water mostly of dodgy quality :lol:

ok. if you have children this may be a reason ... hope they don´t get ill there :)

The water in there is fine and there are slides, its not dirty, well its just as dirty as any public water you swim in ... people sh*g in the see.. you never know when that amazing fresh seawater that you accidentally took a gulp of might have a big dollop of human protein in it :eek:

The water in there is fine and there are slides, its not dirty,
well its just as dirty as any public water you swim in ...
people sh*g in the see.. you never know when that amazing fresh seawater
that you accidentally took a gulp of might have a big dollop
of human protein in it :eek:

apparently you accidentally swallowed too much of the "fine"waterpark-water :lol:

:lol: You sure Ibiza (well anywhere out of their cotton wool) is the right place to be taking this friend ?:lol:
Have a good one
Tim

We are going for 11 days so whils we will be going to all the lovely beaches etc, we won't be missing out on the Baleric experience by going down some water slides. The reason he is concerned about it is that some poeple told us it was well mankey 2 years ago when we were last considering going so I thought I'd tap into the Spotlight experience & find out what people thought, but guess what, just like DC10 everyone's got an opinion.. but only 3 out of 18 respondents have ever been!

THink we'll chance it this year, worst case scenario is a face full of man yoghurt & the 2 girls we're going with will be used to that anyway!

Back