Water in clubs

naddyz

No longer active
I heard somewhere that tap water in Ibiza was fine to drink this year due to a desalinization plant being built.

Does this mean we can now fill up water bottles at the taps in club loos? Anyone had any experience of this? If it is the case it looks like ibiza could become a whole lot cheaper, so have the clubs taken any measures to stop us filling up bottles for free?

xx
Nick (3 weeks to go!)

Thanks!

The tap water is not fine to drink, apparently there were talks to get it sorted out but I dont think they would've sorted it out this quick! Dont go filling your bottles up, you'll have runny poo for the rest of your hol!

Save your pennies and buy it bottled, I know they take the pi$$ with it but its the only way! ;)

i saw a girl who was staying at the same hotel as us doing that in es paradis loo's , lets just say she didnt come out clubbing anymore that week lol!

I never filled my bottle up, but on occasion I forgot and drank a bit in the shower or when brushing my teeth last year, but didn't have any problems *knock on wood* I wouldn't recommend trying it for others however.

How can I let this go by???

I can't.

So, here's the reply from the idiot at Eden in response to an email I sent complaining about the water prices and the danger it poses for us, the paying customers.

Dr Mr Evans:

Regarding your e-mail there are some things that I would like to clear:

1- never in 27 years of history has any clubber died in any club in Ibiza,
this is not the case in your nice and safe clubbs in the UK.

2- the reason because they need water in massive quantities is because they are buying & consuming drugs that other NICE british citizens bring to our island to sell, it perhaps would be better that you write to your government to put in jail all this people, we send hundreds of people every year back to england and the goverment don´t do anything against them.

3- we have professial security staff that take care of every client that
feels bad and ambulance services if neccesary, in the four years that we
have been open, never have we used the ambulances.

4 - As far as the heatstroke is concerned we have a huge airconditioning
unit throughout the club which operates probably over sufficiently to keep
people cool, to the point where people are sometimes complaining that it is not warm enough. If people are overheating again it would probably be due to the personal intake of Drugs!!

5 - you said that we have pricing that is extorsionate for the people,first
you obviosly don´t know ANYTHING about a bussines like a club, and the
reason we charge this money is because we offer the best artists and best
events, better than in any other part in the world and the cost is very
expensive, don´t forget that we have british events and the reason to charge this, is the money that these promoters need to spend (english too)

5-first to see the problem of other people ,you should solution the problems that you have in your country,why people take drugs ?why is this not regulated? why do your police not colaborate?

6- This Club in particular is one of the cheapest clubs to buy drinks in and
we always look at our pricing in concern with the over heads of providing
the party.

Please don´t send to us this kind of letter again unless is is more informed
and you have learnt more about these problems. If you continue to harass us with these type of e-mails we our quite within our rights tostart legal action process for slander.

yours

Sincerely

Isaac Hidalgo
Managing Director EDEN

So there you have it. Nothing to worry about. All is fine. Best take your winter woolies to protect yourself from the air con.

And if there's anyone to blame, it'll probably be you!!!

Needless to say, I replied and am still waiting for the legal action to start!

But what would he know. The guy can't even count!

Ok. You can't shop around, water-wise, but you can choose which clubs to boycott. Do you really think this company even wants you on the island. Dirty, drug-taking scumbags! ;)

Lots of love, james xxx

do me best, but prefer mixing to typing these days.

but when I'm rich and infamous, i won't forget ma roots man! ;)

incidentally, what you up to?

PM with any goss.

Also, you in Ibiza for the MTV number? Check out the breaks in arena 1.

The line runs something like the small night, air, i've been following in east london, only fewer BIG names.

MR Eden didn't get it all right then, as water's £1.50 and entry £5-10 here!!!

Dr Mr Evans:

2- the reason because they need water in massive quantities is because they are buying & consuming drugs that other NICE british citizens bring to our island to sell, it perhaps would be better that you write to your government to put in jail all this people, we send hundreds of people every year back to england and the goverment don´t do anything against them.

people cool, to the point where people are sometimes complaining that it is not warm enough. If people are overheating again it would probably be due to the personal intake of Drugs!!

expensive, don´t forget that we have british events and the reason to charge this, is the money that these promoters need to spend (english too)

5-first to see the problem of other people ,you should solution the problems that you have in your country,why people take drugs ?why is this not regulated? why do your police not colaborate?

the party.

and you have learnt more about these problems. If you continue to harass us with these type of e-mails we our quite within our rights tostart legal action process for slander.

yours

Sincerely

Isaac Hidalgo
Managing Director EDEN

What a fcuking cock, his first retaliation and defence of the drink prices is to moan about people, particularly brits according to him, taking drugs in his club!!, Is he for real??, Without drugs the house music scene as we know it would not exist, so of course people take drugs in his and others' clubs.

He also states that the drinks prices are so high because they have to pay lots for the DJ's. well NEWSFLASH eejut, so do English clubs!!, but ive never been charged 24 euros for 3 small bottles of water over here!!.

Id love to see how his attitude would change if NO drugs were in Ibiza, and therefore, the island was a LOT quieter....

Me and my girlfriend were in Eden the other week for the retro night(it was a freebie), and my girlfriend said the bar staff had proper attitude. At the end of the night we were sat down in the chill out room and i had my eyes shut listening to the music with my feet up on a small rickety table in front of me and some bouncer came over to tell us it was chucking out time and mentioned i shouldnt have my feet on the table, to which i said sorry, and according to my gf he said i would be if i did it again!!, without trying to sound hard, its a good job i didnt hear him cos i just know i wouldve challenged him on his 'threat' as i hate bullying bouncers who try to throw theyre often considerable weight around!.

Anyways, in short.

Eden = Poo.

I can't believe the cheek of that guy! Even if you're not drinking or taking drugs, you still need to drink fluid as you'll pass out otherwise, especially if you want to dance as the hear takes it out of you.

Thankfully I won't be going to Eden this summer.

jamese75 said:
Dr Mr Evans:

the party.

yours

Sincerely

Isaac Hidalgo
Managing Director EDEN

what an idiot! :twisted:

Back