water in clubs?!?!?!?

C

crispy*duck!

hiya!

i was just wondering about water in clubs, iv heard that they are up to £5 for an ickle bottle :eek: the way i go through water when im out, its gona cost me an arm and a leg!!! can you not drink the tap water at all? or will it make you really ill?

most of my mates whov been before, said its best to get leatherd before you go in to the clubs, but thatl just make me more dehidrated, meaning il want more water :( is there no other alternative?

cheers lou xx

eek! just realised iv posted this in the wronf forum...d'oh!

Sadly spending nearly a fiver a bottle is the only way, and the clubs know it. They make a mint through it, especially as often people wont be drinking alcohol.

It was 4 Euros for a tiny bottle in Eden, the same price as a bottle of beer, but by the time I left the island it had crept up to 8 Euros. If you are discreet you will be able to smuggle your own bottle in. Not to sure if I should be suggesting that though :eek:

kitten's head said:
Sadly spending nearly a fiver a bottle is the only way, and the clubs know it. They make a mint through it, especially as often people wont be drinking alcohol.

I prefer to drink alcohol most of time in clubs in Ibiza, I would rather spend 8 euros on a glass of wine, then 8 euros on a bottle of water. And then just have a bottle of water every 3rd or 4th drink.

Barbie said:
kitten's head said:

I prefer to drink alcohol most of time in clubs in Ibiza, I would rather spend 8 euros on a glass of wine, then 8 euros on a bottle of water. And then just have a bottle of water every 3rd or 4th drink.

SO thats about every 20-30 minutes then eh Sar? ;) :p

N8 said:

Lol, you know me so well :p :D :lol:

Good job Tom doesn't drink or we'd have had to remortgage our flat to pay for our alcohol consumption :p Whereas when it's just me we can manage to get by with huge wine loan :eek: :p :lol:

Barbie said:
kitten's head said:

Does that not just rehydrate you even further, Babs?

Barbie said:
kitten's head said:

thats probably the best thing to do, alcohol, and then every few drinks a bottle of water!

cheers :) lou xx

kitten's head said:
Barbie said:
kitten's head said:

You mean DEhydrate :p

Barbie said:
N8 said:

Lol, you know me so well :p :D :lol:

Good job Tom doesn't drink or we'd have had to remortgage our flat to pay for our alcohol consumption :p Whereas when it's just me we can manage to get by with huge wine loan :eek: :p :lol:

Didnt know the wine warehouse did loans ;) Is it a good apr? :lol: ;) Think i might have to apply :eek:

kitten's head said:

I don't know, I've never really thought about it :confused: Probably not the best of advice but I'm never really dehydrated in clubs so must work for me :D

I think alcohol is the worst thing for making you dehydrated and tends to make you go a bit crazy when combined with other things, especially in the heat.

But if you're fine on it then that's cool. 8)

kitten's head said:
I think alcohol is the worst thing for making you dehydrated and tends to make you go a bit crazy when combined with other things, especially in the heat.

Yeah I am probably a bit mad on it but no more than normal :eek: :p ;)

Back