Watching the Ashes In Ibiza

hook

I'm out there for the final test. And regardless what some people say, I like it!! Does anyone know where it'll be on, I'm staying in San An Bay so will Pink Panther have it? Or has anyone else seen it on in bars when they've gone in?

Might have problems getting up for it mind!!

sorry

missed this thread sorry , of course i normally have all the sport just pop in and see me when you arrive.. i will check up the times and everything for you xxx if it is morning i am afraid i will be sleeping but donnegans does open for breakfast and I am sure kay will be happy to put it on for you xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm out there for the final test. And regardless what some people say, I like it!! Does anyone know where it'll be on, I'm staying in San An Bay so will Pink Panther have it? Or has anyone else seen it on in bars when they've gone in?

Might have problems getting up for it mind!!

I'm there for the 3rd day, i hope it's not over by then!!!!!:lol:

also have spoke to maddie at the funky lizard, she is showing it and is open from 11am daily.. I open the pink panther at 7.30pm monday to friday but 1pm saturday and sunday.. I am happy to show highlights in the evening if you miss the days play due to sleeping lol..:lol:
look forward to MEETING YOU HOOK WILL have a cold beer ready for you ....

Back