Watching G.A.A. in Ibiza

Steven R

HI there,

Id really appreciate some help here. Anyone know any pubs, probably irish ones that show the G.A.A. games live, these are Irish sports, which are hurling and football. Any Irish people who have been there this summer might have noticed a pub showing it.

Im looking for somewhere to watch the All Ireland Hurling Final on the 14th of September. Im staying in Figueretas, so hopefully somewhere nearby might be showing it.

Nice One

When we were out there we tried three of four Irish pubs around the San Antonio area to get to see the Kildare and Roscommon match without luck. Some of the Irish pubs in the west end weren't even open at 6 in the evening.

KildareGuy said:
When we were out there we tried three of four Irish pubs around the San Antonio area to get to see the Kildare and Roscommon match without luck. Some of the Irish pubs in the west end weren't even open at 6 in the evening.

Cheers bud,

same thing happened me in San Antonio in 99, I missed the hurling final that year when Cork Beat Kilkenny. Im hoping though that there might be somewhere to watch it over the other side of the Island by Ibiza Town or Playa D'en Bossa.

There is an Irish Bar about four or five doors down from Bora Bora (towards Ibiza town). I cant remember the name of it. I know they definitely have TVs and show sports but Im not sure if the show GAA.
Its only a short walk from Figueretas

Steven R said:
KildareGuy said:

Cheers bud,

same thing happened me in San Antonio in 99, I missed the hurling final that year when Cork Beat Kilkenny. Im hoping though that there might be somewhere to watch it over the other side of the Island by Ibiza Town or Playa D'en Bossa.

Don't worry about it Stephen, The Cats are gonna hammer your lot anyway. Then again, I'm from Dublin, what do I know about GAA. I'm in Figuretas too from the 12-26 sept Rialto Fiesta so maybe we'll hook up and have a dring and a little wager on the match.

Keifer said:
Steven R said:
KildareGuy said:

Cheers bud,

Don't worry about it Stephen, The Cats are gonna hammer your lot anyway. Then again, I'm from Dublin, what do I know about GAA. I'm in Figuretas too from the 12-26 sept Rialto Fiesta so maybe we'll hook up and have a dring and a little wager on the match.

Alright Kiefer, Im in the same apts. as you. No bother with the wager. The Cats would have to be favourites alright but they were in the 99 final aswell and we beat em by a few goals. Also I havent seen the Cork team playing this well since 99.

We will have to meet up in the place called Murphys in Playa D'en Bossa,(Cheers rustywoo) on their website they say they show all G.A.A. games live. Ill have to take a break from Space. Match is at 3.30pm.

Steven R said:
Keifer said:
Steven R said:
KildareGuy said:

Cheers bud,

Alright Kiefer, Im in the same apts. as you. No bother with the wager. The Cats would have to be favourites alright but they were in the 99 final aswell and we beat em by a few goals. Also I havent seen the Cork team playing this well since 99.

We will have to meet up in the place called Murphys in Playa D'en Bossa,(Cheers rustywoo) on their website they say they show all G.A.A. games live. Ill have to take a break from Space. Match is at 3.30pm.

Deal, as long as you agree to take a break from Space the following week for the ManU v Arsenal match. Tell ya what, I'll even shout for Cork. C'mon the Rebels!!!

Steven R said:
Keifer said:
Steven R said:
KildareGuy said:

Cheers bud,

Moby Dicks is on the main road from figuerretes from to playa den bossa, it shows all the matches, saw wexford/waterford and Tipp/Offaly there. Its a grand spot and has air con. Murphys show them aswell but is a taxi ride away

Steven R said:
HI there,

Id really appreciate some help here. Anyone know any pubs, probably irish ones that show the G.A.A. games live, these are Irish sports, which are hurling and football. Any Irish people who have been there this summer might have noticed a pub showing it.

Im looking for somewhere to watch the All Ireland Hurling Final on the 14th of September. Im staying in Figueretas, so hopefully somewhere nearby might be showing it.

Nice One
YOUR ON HOLS FORGET ABOUT DA f***ING MATCH :twisted:

Keifer said:
Steven R said:
Keifer said:
Steven R said:
KildareGuy said:

Cheers bud,

Deal, as long as you agree to take a break from Space the following week for the ManU v Arsenal match. Tell ya what, I'll even shout for Cork. C'mon the Rebels!!!

No bother Keifer, Im a Man U fan, what about yourself?

Cheers Ed Case, Ill have to find that place.

Steven R said:
Keifer said:
Steven R said:
Keifer said:
Steven R said:
KildareGuy said:

Cheers bud,

Man U Stephen, to the core. Born and bred. So its Cork and Man U double we're looking for. Now that would make the holiday. Would you take a Dub as a Corkman for the day???

Keifer said:
Man U Stephen, to the core. Born and bred. So its Cork and Man U double we're looking for. Now that would make the holiday. Would you take a Dub as a Corkman for the day???

Just so long as I dont have to be a Dub for a day. ;)
I'll try and find an extra jersey for ya, although you might be a bit of a state wearing it in space. :p

Steven R said:
Keifer said:

Just so long as I dont have to be a Dub for a day. ;)
I'll try and find an extra jersey for ya, although you might be a bit of a state wearing it in space. :p

I aint wearing no jersey boyo, imagine my photo got to my mates in Dublin. Me in a Cork jersey, no way. I'll shout for you boys, thats my limit.
I can't wait to go, 3 weeks tomorrow. I'm off to London tomorrow to do some shopping, hopefully get some gear for my holidays. Lads only weekend. 8)

Steven R said:
Keifer said:
Steven R said:
Keifer said:
Steven R said:
KildareGuy said:

Cheers bud,

Murphys is virtually beside bora bora.

There is a bar in the bay of san an called donecans which show's all the GAA pal

Back