warning to all-buses to Amnesia from Itaca and Bar M

addicted2ibiza

Went to Cream last night!!!! Wow what a night!!!!! Still tired tho! :eek:
We bought our tickets from Itaca and was promiced a free bus but noone in the bar knew where to get it! :x so we wandered over to Bar M for the pre party where there was a rather un-uniform bus queue! But you needed either to get a drink or your ticket before you board! AND THEN get your hand stamped or your ticket purchased from there at the ticket stand next to the DJ (Dave Seaman! :) ) The bus queue is behind Bar M and runs from 12. 00 every 30mins!!!! But be warned they fill up mighty quick and you have to cross the manic road! No one seemed to have a clue where to queue or how to get a stamp to board! So I thought is was my duty to help you all seen as you have all been so nice to me! :D
As it was soooo hard to get to Amnesia and I just couldnt wait!!! AGGGHHHH sooooo frustrating! :evil:

Absolutely fantastic!!!!!! Was very very busy tho! Managed to get my arms above my head but got cracked on the head when the icejet went off because the person behind me brought their elbow down on my skull!!! :eek: :cry: :evil: Very Painful! Also once you were stood there was no movingfrom your spot! Tiesto was fantastic :D however we got there at 1 and didnt stop dancing till 4.30(due to not moving for the mad crowds!) so only saw a bit of Paul Van Dyks set!
But was well worth the crush I thought! Its rained today though on the isle :cry: hence me being on the net!!! Very humid still though!

glad you had a good time! sounds like cream is back to its normal pack as many in as you can!!!. (or the amnesia management)

thanks

how much longer have you got out there?

;)

we come home on the 10th :cry: dont wanna ever leave tho! Oh well will hopefully be back this year - when and If my finances can withstand it! (Poor Student you see!) Hopefully get more clubs in! Only managed cream this year! :( but hey at least i did cream :D :D :D

Bin going to west end a few days!!! Its shite apart forom cheap beer!!!!! Any 4 drinks in Bar Amsterdam and get a free litre of local spirit and 1 litre of mixer if you have vodka ( Dont reccomend it though!!! Very nasty stuff in there!!!) But all in all good bar, however I fell of my chair infront of the mainly male population of the bar wearing a skirt!!! :oops: :oops:

Going to sunset strip in next couple of days can you recommend the cheapest way of doing a sunset??? Can you drink your own drinks on the beaches? If not which is the best bar???

addicted2ibiza said:
Going to sunset strip in next couple of days can you recommend the cheapest way of doing a sunset??? Can you drink your own drinks on the beaches? If not which is the best bar???

yes, buy your drinks from a supermarket and plonk yourself on the rocky/ beach are infront of the bars, alot cheaper and is just as good.... :lol:

that must have been embarrasing for you in front of all the boys :eek:

Aww addicted2ibiza .. I know how you must be feeling ...

Next time/IF there is a next time, I will def take my drinks onto the beach/rocks in front of mambo ... a better atmosphere inside as people are up and about dancing too !

whats the laughing for!?????? Is one being sarcastic!? Rocky beach - sounds painful!! In your opinion which is the cheapest nicest sunset bar!?
thanx and yess is was extremely embarassing - more so was five mins after a lad flashed his willy at me even though I was sat with my fella!!! :lol: :oops:

Got to say .. I loved Mambo .. mainly because all the pre parties I was interested in were there ... AND all the DJ's turned up! Kanya gets pretty lively tho and has a nice dance floor bit too ( so Mike says, he went out there for a bit of Hard House on Friday night whilst I slept back at the hostal like a baby ... and NO, he doesnt like Hard House, he was just breakfasted up!)

addicted2ibiza said:
whats the laughing for!?????? Is one being sarcastic!? Rocky beach - sounds painful!! In your opinion which is the cheapest nicest sunset bar!?

i wasn't laughing it was sopposed to be a happy smiley thingy...

yeah its not the most, but cheaper than sitting in the bars them self.

i personally like savannahs, i think they are all about the same price.

go and take a look, and judge for your self

Thanks for the advice! I may visit several and then see! Il probably use my trick of checking out the toilets first!! You can tell a lot about the place by the toilets and it allows you to sample the music and atmosphere before your commited to a drink! hehe! I no it cheeky but it the best was of kinda try before you buy! hehe

You cant really tell from the mens loos usually robo!!!! Just ask a woman your around! she´ll understand! Ill let you know which sunset bar has the best toilets :lol:

my blokey told me there all the same + bin to a few when I got the signs wrong!!!! hehehe cant speak spanish and usually cant work the pictures out - im blonde you see! :lol:

yes, buy your drinks from a supermarket and plonk yourself on the rocky/ beach are infront of the bars, alot cheaper and is just as good.... :lol:

that must have been embarrasing for you in front of all the boys :eek:

Couldnt have said better myself. A good few pre rolled and a couple of LARGE bottles of San Maguel from the Mar Y Vent shop.

me: blonde too - and that´s no excuse darlings!!! Cream is gonna really make it big this year with the lineups and everything. But i always prefer to go by taxi and not the disco bus, as ive heard many stories about the people in those things....vomiting on the seats...getting into fights...i guess sometimes its true and sometimes not.

addicted2ibiza said:
however we got there at 1 and didnt stop dancing till 4.30
last time i was at cream amnesia was in 2000, but we didnt go to amnesia before 4.am....stayed till 8.am....is 1 not a bit early???

Back