Warehouse Project..

The Ostgut Ton night is the only one I'm bothering with as I missed out on NYD tickets and I'm pizzed as after attending last years NYD I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wanted to go

Think you can get NYD tickets on Seatwave (at least there were some on sale a couple of days ago when I was looking at other stuff).

The Ostgut Ton night is the one I was looking at too - looks really good and can't believe it's still not sold out (some friends wanted me to go to Pete Tong/Sasha the next day instead but it sold out ages ago and now it's over £50 a ticket .. am going to see Sasha instead on the Friday somewhere hopefully a little warmer ;)).

:lol:

is most of the crowd at WHP manchester based or do they get quite a load of travelling clubbers too it? (dependent on the night ?)

We are flying over from Spain to go to Villalobos on 11th November... 2 nights in Manchester.

Cant wait.

We went to Digweed last year.. although, I got kicked out for doing naughties on the smoking terrace.

Will never make that mistake again!!!

:rolleyes:

The official after parties have been good so far this year as well.
Worth getting along to it if you fancy carrying on a bit longer.

Whats seatwave and is it to be trusted?

It's a fan-to-fan ticket exchange (i.e. broker). I've sold on it and you have to give a credit card to guarantee the ticket being sold .. seller doesn't get paid until a few days after the event so if anything goes wrong (that is the seller's fault) they are charged for the cost of your getting access by a ticket on the door / purchase of a ticket off someone else for a higher price if necessary.

Obviously you would have to prove you could not use the ticket you bought off Seatwave to get in and give a receipt for the substitute before a claim would be admitted. In any event it's as good protection as you can realistically get. That's my understanding of it anyway.

Best thing to do is look at the T&Cs yourself and then decide.

http://www.seatwave.com/

Ive bought tickets now and paid extra for ones with original receipts just to be sure. if i get f**d over I'm coming for you :twisted: if not seeya there :D:D

:lol: .. 8).

Unfortunately I haven't made a NYE party in 15 years - Xmas and New Year always been family time for me. Really glad you got sorted tho' - sure it will be a great party !

anyone going to whp this friday for 'lights out' with:

STEVE LAWLER
SETH TROXLER
DERRICK CARTER
FRIVOLOUS — LIVE
JESSE ROSE
OLIVER $
RALPH LAWSON
HOMEWORK
PEOPLE GET REAL
KRYSKO

anyone going to whp this friday for 'lights out' with:

STEVE LAWLER
SETH TROXLER
DERRICK CARTER
FRIVOLOUS — LIVE
JESSE ROSE
OLIVER $
RALPH LAWSON
HOMEWORK
PEOPLE GET REAL
KRYSKO
that looks excellent...really wanna see oliver $...he could just play doin' ya thang for an hour and i'd be happy:p

Yep - some (pretty critical) friends of mine were there and gave Lawler's set a very big thumbs up. He's on fire this year. Any chance to see him, take it !

I know so many people who are heading to WHP this year that have never been before, they think they are into the music but are really just following the crowd.

Put's me off going because even though I now the music will be A* as always, the atmosphere won't be all that great.

I know so many people who are heading to WHP this year that have never been before, they think they are into the music but are really just following the crowd.

Put's me off going because even though I now the music will be A* as always, the atmosphere won't be all that great.

Is that a tactical post ? :lol: .. surely it sold out virtually every decent night ages ago to regulars ?

My friends live just round the corner and are die hard fans - they've been offering me tickets and asking me to go up but unfortunately I never seem to manage to get the dates to work.

I go quite often and personally i think the veune is great 8) Yea there are a number of idiots but most clubs have that, plus its big enough to find a little space to dance in! 8)

Off there on the 11th the 3rd and the 17th for Villalobos, Luciano and Sacha respectively, plus there for new years day which is going to be interesting!! Laurent Garnier closing - cant wait!!!

i see jamie jones is no longer playing the new years day party.

WHP also announced the New years eve lineup...very disappointing:

annie mac, fake blood, riva starr

In contrast, spotted yesterday that Sankeys are apparently having this lot, many of whom did the Carnival Wednesdays in Ibiza this Season ... should give a great night and tix @ £10 are a steal ...

Heidi, Maceo Plex [live], Lauhaus, Subb-An, Matt Tolfrey, Darius Syrossian, Ellesse

Saw Subb-An @ Fabric in the Summer, still working their way up the pecking order so were in Room 3 on Superfreq night.. absolutely rocked the joint. Really couldn't stand still.

In contrast, spotted yesterday that Sankeys are apparently having this lot, many of whom did the Carnival Wednesdays in Ibiza this Season ... should give a great night and tix @ £10 are a steal ...

Heidi, Maceo Plex [live], Lauhaus, Subb-An, Matt Tolfrey, Darius Syrossian, Ellesse

Saw Subb-An @ Fabric in the Summer, still working their way up the pecking order so were in Room 3 on Superfreq night.. absolutely rocked the joint. Really couldn't stand still.
we were looking at this, early bids seem to have gone now though...£25+ b/fee for standard tickets

i see jamie jones is no longer playing the new years day party.

thats no good!!! aside from Garnier Jamie Jones was the act i was wanting to see most!

Back