Wanting a VIP table for 14 at Amnesia

Dsaesim

Hello,

I was trying to book a table at Amnesia for June 19 (Cocoon) through their website but got no response. Is it too early? Do you guys sell tables here for Amnesia? Thanks.

hi, we met with them last week and i think they'll be starting to go on sale very soon. don't worry, there are no tables booked at all yet. as soon as we can go on sale we'll announce it in the site.

cheers

hi, we met with them last week and i think they'll be starting to go on sale very soon. don't worry, there are no tables booked at all yet. as soon as we can go on sale we'll announce it in the site.

cheers

Still no word from Amnesia regarding June 19 Cocoon. Shouldn't their VIP tables be going on sale now?

I sometimes like getting myself 3 or 4 VIP tables, which i use to barricade myself into the corner in a makeshift hut, away from the riff-raff... Just me and a crate of Shloer!!

We're not having much luck trying to get VIP for 38 people at mambos on sunday:(

Reason being... already too booked up?

Could they not accommodate, say, 60% of you in the far corner, and then the other 40% directly adjacent in Mint?
So you'd still technically be next to each other, just separate by a rope (I can't actually recall if they are directly next to each other, but I think I'm right is saying they are)

Im only taking the piss:) our group will be happy on the rocks with boxes of lidl beer:) more like Violently Ill People:eek: than Very important people

So another thread asking for VIP help and 7 out of the 9 answers are people taking the piss.....very helpful

Im only taking the piss:) our group will be happy on the rocks with boxes of lidl beer:) more like Violently Ill People:eek: than Very important people

You had better watch out that Mambo Ltd don't see that post!!! They own those rocks you know!!! :lol:

Back