Wanted: A Thousand Dance Music Journalists - Ibiza 2009

I will be attending:

Matinee 10th Anniversary Party at Amnesia on Saturday 4th July

and also

Carl Cox's Opening Party at Space (with Carl Cox; John Digweed; Pendulum DJ Set; James Lavelle) on Tuesday 7th July

and would be more than happy to review either or both of these?

Kirsty

How it works!!

So this is how it's going to work:

1) the following info in the template is required for each review, in order that people get the basic info about the party
2) the descriptive part you can go to town on
3) photos are a big advantage and we'll be more likely to publish those ones on the main site.
4) anyone can do a review, just post in a new thread in this forum and start the thread 'REVIEW'

Also - your feedback
* We want a balance of the facts and obviously opinions/feelings, any recommendations to the template welcomed, we can just develop as we go along.
* Also, we need to come up with a snazzy title for all these reviews, something that conveys this idea "Club reviews by users/Spotlighters"

Party/Event:

Club:

Date:

DJs:

Cost of entry (Also, how you got in/where you got tix from, etc):

Cost of drinks

Transport (how you got there and back, how much it cost, where from and to)

Review (50-300 words, more if it's really well written):

:idea::idea:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait a minute... clubs don't allow cameras? No way!?!?!
Im planning on going to Cocoon on June 22nd for sure - so i shouldn't take a camera along? That sucks.

Wait a minute... clubs don't allow cameras? No way!?!?!
Im planning on going to Cocoon on June 22nd for sure - so i shouldn't take a camera along? That sucks.

Just use a camera phone and be discreet.

I'd be very interested in reviewing:

Tiesto Closing - Mon 21/09
Wonderland Closing - Fri 25/09
Cocoon Closing - Mon 28/09

Will be going to more party’s and will be happy to review them but those are the only one's I can say for definite that I will be going to.

come on guys, some of you have been and come back......

let's have some club/night specific reviews por favor.

all four of my reviews will be up later tonight..I just got back to the States yesterday and have been jetlagged and feeling a bit sick :(

Yeh, put me down for the 24th of September 2009 CREAM. John Dalhback and foe will be reviewed. I've got my ticket! I've got the VIP. cheers spotlight.

Would love to WIN that comp that's online for buying tickets,,where we get to meet Mr Van Dyk...It is my Birthday after all.

What do we do next?:lol: Turn up?:lol:Party! Simple:p

more reviews please......doesn't have to be a club night necessarily. tell us about any party you've been to.

and photos por favor!!

Back