Walks from San An

S

*Saffy*

Love walking . .. . get bored laying on the beach all day ... PLUS, we both love to get out of the town, into the country and SMELL the place! What is the best direction to walk ? (Ok OK ... forward is good, I KNOW THAT)

nice long walk on salinas beach is nice! its a long beach and i love walking in the water and along the sand!

oh i can feel that amazing feeling now when the wet sand is tickling your feet.......................... ahhhhhhhhhhh

... thanks .. will more than likely do that walk round the bay tomorrow .... think of me ! :)

wrong way alert

around san an. bay and towards the place where kumharas is situated..
its a great walk!

You've sent them the wrong way! San An bay is concrete and beer belly packageland. Walk the OTHER way past Cala des Moro, and calas Gracio and Gracioneta to Cala Salada (about 1hr 30 mins) is much nicer.

Re: wrong way alert

stingray said:
around san an. bay and towards the place where kumharas is situated..
its a great walk!

You've sent them the wrong way! San An bay is concrete and beer belly packageland. Walk the OTHER way past Cala des Moro, and calas Gracio and Gracioneta to Cala Salada (about 1hr 30 mins) is much nicer.

Yeah definitely, some of the views up there are stunning.

nice one stingray.

happily beerbellylandia is a narrow 50 metre strip beyond which is genuine country ibiza with goats, horses grazing, bee hives in the fields, threshing circles, brush, and the silence punctuated only by the calls of thrushes. i spend a lot of time in this area.

yokels

didn't see any beehives last time I walked the 4 km to Port des Torrent round the Strip. May have been some thrush about tho' ;)

stephen said:
happily beerbellylandia is a narrow 50 metre strip beyond which is genuine country ibiza
with goats, horses grazing, bee hives in the fields, threshing circles, brush, and the silence
punctuated only by the calls of thrushes. i spend a lot of time in this area.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

cala gració:

1355940.jpg

stephen said:
nice one stingray.

happily beerbellylandia is a narrow 50 metre strip beyond which is genuine country ibiza with goats, horses grazing, bee hives in the fields, threshing circles, brush, and the silence punctuated only by the calls of thrushes. i spend a lot of time in this area.

Now that is what I'm after. Thank you.

Back